Gustav

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Well all of S/E Texas is getting ready not a gas can to be had at Wally World this morning.
Fired up the diesel generator this morning for a test run, had diesel delivered on Friday just in case.

heres hoping it dont hitt you to bad.an that you have the fridge stocked up.an plenty of food in the house.

Good Luck everyone, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Those of you in the path keep us up to date with how things are if possible. Let us know that you are okay. We don't want the news version sonce they only pick and choose what is said we want to know about our Board buddies.

WagaAgeyv":2h2n9d7w said:

Those of you in the path keep us up to date with how things are if possible. Let us know that you are okay. We don't want the news version sonce they only pick and choose what is said we want to know about our Board buddies.

Ditto that.

john250":2e203x4r said:
WagaAgeyv":2e203x4r said:

Ditto that.

Me too, you all stay safe .

I sure hope for the best to all of you down there in harms way.

If I can help at all just pm me and I will do all in my power to do.

Cal

hillsdown":1wwxxo6d said:
john250":1wwxxo6d said:
WagaAgeyv":1wwxxo6d said:

Ditto that.

Me too, you all stay safe .

Same here.

Katherine

john250":hvfgts9y said:
WagaAgeyv":hvfgts9y said:

Ditto that.

Me, too. Take care and stay safe.

I hope that everything will be safe and that the storm won't be as bad as they are saying. Would hate to have a repeat of Rita or worse.

Lammie":2aua53d3 said:
I hope that everything will be safe and that the storm won't be as bad as they are saying. Would hate to have a repeat of Rita or worse.

I'd hate to have a repeat of Rita and Katrina too. All we got out of them were was a 100 degree norther. Kind of looks like we are setting up for another. At the moment, the radar pictures of Gustav don't show a whole lot of rain, but I imagine that can change in the next two or three days.

Wish everone the best, will have to take what we get.

Latest posts