Guns Worth?

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Reaction score
My father decided that he is going to get a Taurus .410/45c Judge Public Defender model with the 3 inch barrel. He has decided to trade in his 1994 model .38 Detective Special Snubnose 2 inch barrel that has only been shot 40 times and that was to get his ccw. What would you say this gun is worth? It is in immaculate condition and does not have a scratch on it. He figures if he can get 250 to 300 out of it he is doing alright and will then only have to pay 2-300 for the $529 judge public defender.

Also, his aunt is wanting the same Taurus .410/45c Judge Public Defender with the 3 inch barrel. She showed me her gun yesterday when I was down there and I had never seen one like it before. It was a Taurus Model 905 9mm revolver with a 2 inch barrel. It takes the moon clips to hold the 9mm in there. It is 9x19 para. Any ideas what this gun might be worth? It has been shot maybe 25 times at targets while she was getting used to it.

grannysoo":ahxdxnb8 said:
Why sell it? :mrgreen:

Thats what I said. I like the looks of that little pistol but he wants to do it that way. I havent asked why.

38 shows 325-400 used and about 400-600 for the brand new ones.

9mm shows about 350 new so I would say since it is in excellent condition it would be roughly 300.

you can never sell anytting for what you think its worth..the buyer never does..dont trade em in at the gunshop they will rape ya

Latest posts