Guidance Sought

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Noticed in our weekly wipe that our grocer will have Blue Bell icecream on sale for 3 for $10. With 50 flavors to choose from which one's should I pick. Dutch Chocalate is a given but what about the other two?

Could go with mint choc chip, or cookies & cream, or moosetracks, cookie dough, fudge swirl, reeses cup, butter pecan. Man I'd hate being you with decisions like that.

just picked up some Bordeaux Cherry with chocolate chunks. It's very good, think I'll go have some right now!

Jogeephus":1ee314nb said:
Noticed in our weekly wipe that our grocer will have Blue Bell icecream on sale for 3 for $10. With 50 flavors to choose from which one's should I pick. Dutch Chocalate is a given but what about the other two?
That stuff they add to it gets in the way of the chocolate......I would double down on the chocolate.

If it's Bluebell, it dosn't matter what you get, it's all GOOOOOD!! If'n I was you I'd also make several trips to the store. Not often you get a chance @ BB - 3 fer $10. :nod:

Caustic always says buy red cows and change the color of the calf crop depending on the bull. I use the same principle with ice cream. I buy vanilla and put different toppings on it depending on what I feel like at the time. Plus the wife likes to put it in her coffee. The one exception is Prarie Farms Banana Pudding ice cream. That stuff is addicting. Put some chocolate syrup and a little Cool Whip on it and it's like having a banana split.

Hard to beat the plain old vanilla...I like the one with the cherrys in it too but am OUT.. :cry2: Went to their 100 year celebration a couple years ago....they were giving away "big" samples of every flavor...about busted i ate so much....had the scours for 3 days. :lol:

Dammit Jo, I just had to make a 12 mile round trip to the store because of you. I settled on the "Homemade" Chocolate and a bag of M&Ms I didn't need.

I'm dying over here. Just now read this and it flung a cravin' on me. I've got nothing sweet but pop tarts. I hate this website. :(

I like the vanilla best. I like to put it in a glass with some milk and stir it up so it's like the vanilla milkshakes you used to get at Tastee Freeze. Homemade chocolate chip cookies crumbled up in it are pretty awesome if there's any around.

TexasBred":36rd2ji8 said:
Hard to beat the plain old vanilla...I like the one with the cherrys in it too but am OUT.. :cry2: Went to their 100 year celebration a couple years ago....they were giving away "big" samples of every flavor...about busted i ate so much....had the scours for 3 days. :lol:
Kind of think along that line too...and if you don't want plain vanilla...just add what ever you want to change it. :nod:

Latest posts