Guess the weight

Help Support CattleToday:

kaneranch

Reaction score
Guess the weight of the two heifers. I weighed them yestereday. They are growing pretty fast. I bought mine (the black one) at about five hundred pounds a about two months ago. Take a guess. Thanks Kaneranch

P1010002.jpg

P1010008.jpg

After countless considerations of the pics and not a small amount of head scratching I have come up with the estimates of 650 black, 550 red.

It is amazing how these things take off. They drive me crazy at the end when I am wanting to know the worst. Thanks Kaneranch :D

Hey Cane,

What's the deal with that trick photography, making the black look bigger because it's closer and looking down on red.

Those sure are some tame looking calves.
I'm having bad vibes just thinking about leaving a calf tied up like that and returning from getting a coke to find the lead line wrapped around it's legs,neck,tail,etc, upside down in a big ball of mess.

This is tough, as have to guess weight by eyeballing a picture isn't something I'm very familiar with.

What the heck - just a guess - ;-)
Black- 690 lb
Red - 630 lb

Take care.

kane: I refuse to guess. My great-uncle always said he could miss a 5 pound chicken by 10 pounds. More than likely that trait was highly heritable. :D

Latest posts