guess the breed

Help Support CattleToday:

frenchie

Reaction score
1009-2.jpg

Frenchie
I won't guess but I will tell you that they are very nice!!!!!!!!! That is the breed we should all have ''quality'' 8)
your friend
Mike

Hmm..the first one has that rounded butt.. Limousin cross? The second looks like an Angus x Charlois cross to me also.

Nice calves!

Nice animals. I would be proud to have either. Really like the black.

frenchie":38a1i4jv said:
Jake":38a1i4jv said:
first is angus, limi, hereford cross calf??

second is char, angus/herf? or there similiar

You really like them Jake :?:

look like "good-doers" deffinatley have capability to be good cattle. The limi in the first calf I don't like... but I spose the second one has some in it too. I just hate limis... otherwise look like good calves. If you have any more I'm sure I could take them off your hands after the 7th...

Don't look like Canadians... :D ! Jugding by the background of course... ;-) I might be wrong, but dem trees back thar look like mesquites!

1848":nb3o2ufu said:
Don't look like Canadians... :D ! Jugding by the background of course... ;-) I might be wrong, but dem trees back thar look like mesquites!

Your pretty smart :lol: .. these cattle belong to a friend of mine in Austraila

Australian Cattleman":abbjrem4 said:
My first guess would be a Mandalong Special secondly it could be a low Brahman content Charbray.
Frenchie whereabouts is this photo taken in Australia?
He's a handy bull. Australia has some very good cattle of many varied breeds.

Colin :D

Beef breeding centre Rockhampton

Sires info..
Xtra Thunder, our own! Imported from the US. Sire: Sundance (46.875% Bison), Dam: Sara Lee, a fullblood Beefalo, which makes Xtra Thunder 42.1875% Bison content.

The other pics were beefalo as well 3/8 ths bison...Still want them Jake :lol:

frenchie":2vsqb1tv said:
Australian Cattleman":2vsqb1tv said:
My first guess would be a Mandalong Special secondly it could be a low Brahman content Charbray.
Frenchie whereabouts is this photo taken in Australia?
He's a handy bull. Australia has some very good cattle of many varied breeds.

Colin :D

Beef breeding centre Rockhampton

Sires info..
Xtra Thunder, our own! Imported from the US. Sire: Sundance (46.875% Bison), Dam: Sara Lee, a fullblood Beefalo, which makes Xtra Thunder 42.1875% Bison content.

The other pics were beefalo as well 3/8 ths bison...Still want them Jake :lol:

aww... why not, just won't tell anybody that they are part buffalo

Years ago we bred an Angus cow to a Beefalo bull (AI) and she had a very nice calf. Would never know there was a Bison in sight.

Latest posts