growing kids

Help Support CattleToday:

gasman

Reaction score
mine_039.jpg

mine_031.jpg

mine_028.jpg

mine_036.jpg

Gasman, nice hodgpodg of cattle. A strong wind, and them ears are gona take them thar calves to the next county...
The red cow, looking at us from behind the #53 whiteface in the last picture,, what kind of a mask is she wearing????
The grey one with the white belly looks like she could be a real jackass.
Good luck,
D.R.
P.S., wished my barn looked that nice.

I didn't remember seeing a grey "cow" with a white belly but I didn't realize that I needed to go way over to see all the pictures. That was funny.

That cow with the mask is cool looking. Never seen anything like that. Does she have a name?

Neat looking barn.

The one with the mask name is bitch, she tries to get me every chance she gets.She just has that crazy look but throws a pretty calf. The barn is about 100 yrs old and the leaser doesnt want me touch it, not complaining the lease is 110 acres for $60 a year. The white bellied cow with the tall ears keeps the calves safe and he does a good job, but can be a jackass sometimes.

gasman":idjcrqih said:
why did my pics go sideways?

You needed a carriage return between the [/img] and the for the next picture

Mod1

They all have pretty faces... Gosh I would hate to have to go out there and feed them in those bowls...might get mauled (they look like they are that friendly!).

Like the reds:) donna

I like the bull calves, and some of the cows too. It may all be leaving, it don't seem to pay to raise anything with extra ear today, but I love the good moma cows with the extra ear, not full blood Brahman, but I like the cross bred ones that can really raise a good calf. I have found a good cross bred bull, and have talked my son into raising some for keepers. I know he will loose with the bull, or steer calves at the sale with extra ear and or navel, but I have had some of those X bred cows, that you just can't beat as far as moma cows. Everything he has is a good moma cow, good milk, gentle, and gonna give it a try for hopefully 15 to 25 good looking heifers to raise. I can remember selling that kind of cow at sales years ago with calf by side, and they be some of the highest priced pair at the sale too. Just gonna try, I bought the bull, n he loaned his other bull to a friend. I wish I could rent pasture at the price you have. I hope you the best. It should be hard to loose at that rate. Good luck.

tryinhard

I always enjoy looking at pics of cattle. Gives me ideas for mine. That bull calf is big whats the dads breed? I'm thinking Brangus or Beefmaster.

Nice looking calves.I like the mask cow too. What breed is she ? Yes,if you could take a couple of more pictures of her . I would like to see them too.
The old barn just adds charm to the place.

Latest posts