Groesbeck, TX

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... _tn__=%2As

To quell the rumor concerning a reported shooting today, I want to offer this brief explanation. We responded to a report of a shooting at a local mobile home park. Officer Cox arrived on scene first and was flagged down by a male who stated he believed he'd been shot in the left buttock while sitting on a porch. During the course of the investigation, it was determined that the "victim" had been smoking Marijuana on the porch as the thunderstorm passed through the area. The loud thunder scared one of the dogs causing it to nip the "victim" in the left buttock. He believed he'd been shot and subsequently called the police. He was treated at the scene by EMS and released.

~Chief Henson

Sounds almost as strange as this one that was going around a few years ago. Was false but still funny as he//.
A woman sitting in a car is convinced she's been shot when a loud bang is immediately followed by an impact to her head, producing a sticky mass on her cranium. The 'brains' she tries to hold in turn out to be biscuit dough from an exploded can.

TexasBred":2gm3plkc said:
Sounds almost as strange as this one that was going around a few years ago. Was false but still funny as he//.
A woman sitting in a car is convinced she's been shot when a loud bang is immediately followed by an impact to her head, producing a sticky mass on her cranium. The 'brains' she tries to hold in turn out to be biscuit dough from an exploded can.

Yeah, kinda hard to believe, but then again, after dealing with the public... I can just about believe anything now.

Commercialfarmer":203nvpyl said:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1550164828619199&id=1390781981224152&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1550164828619199%3Atl_objid.1550164828619199&__tn__=%2As

To quell the rumor concerning a reported shooting today, I want to offer this brief explanation. We responded to a report of a shooting at a local mobile home park. Officer Cox arrived on scene first and was flagged down by a male who stated he believed he'd been shot in the left buttock while sitting on a porch. During the course of the investigation, it was determined that the "victim" had been smoking Marijuana on the porch as the thunderstorm passed through the area. The loud thunder scared one of the dogs causing it to nip the "victim" in the left buttock. He believed he'd been shot and subsequently called the police. He was treated at the scene by EMS and released.

~Chief Henson

I hope they put the vicious dog down.

Latest posts