Greetings from Manitoba, Canada

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm Zack from Manitoba, Canada and I'm a design engineer with Arrowquip. I'm fairly new to the ranching industry but have been designing ag equipment for a decade.

I'm really appreciative of all the passion in this community and am mostly on here to read and learn.
Put your location on your profile because anything you say or ask will usually be based in where your cattle are.

Welcome Zack...

Welcome from Va..... you can keep the cold up there for awhile..... we are in NO RUSH for frost or cold here.... There are several members from different Canadian Provinces.

Welcome! There are several folks on here that have Arrowquip equipment, and they have talked about how much they like using it. It looks really nice from what I have seen.

I'm Zack from Manitoba, Canada and I'm a design engineer with Arrowquip. I'm fairly new to the ranching industry but have been designing ag equipment for a decade.

I'm really appreciative of all the passion in this community and am mostly on here to read and learn.
Good to have more of the Chosen Frozen on board. North Dakota greetings to y'all!

Latest posts