Great Show

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Wife and I went to a show last night called the "Million Dollar Quartet". Neither one of us really knew what it was about except there was to be some great rock and roll music played and sung by Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis impersonators. WOW, what a show! This group tours all over the US so if you happen to see them show up in your area make a point to go see them. I don't think you will be disappointed, especially if you are over 60. Era was the start of SUN Records right after they (SUN) had signed Elvis and Johnny Cash and were trying to bring Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis into the spot light. (Mid '50's) Terrific show.

lavacarancher":34zkymo0 said:
Wife and I went to a show last night called the "Million Dollar Quartet". Neither one of us really knew what it was about except there was to be some great rock and roll music played and sung by Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis impersonators. WOW, what a show! This group tours all over the US so if you happen to see them show up in your area make a point to go see them. I don't think you will be disappointed, especially if you are over 60. Era was the start of SUN Records right after they (SUN) had signed Elvis and Johnny Cash and were trying to bring Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis into the spot light. (Mid '50's) Terrific show.

I'm not quite to 60 yet but I love the music of that era. I'll keep an eye out for the show.

TennesseeTuxedo":yq7223bh said:
lavacarancher":yq7223bh said:

I'm not quite to 60 yet but I love the music of that era. I'll keep an eye out for the show.
What's not to like?