Great football weekend!

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike

Reaction score
Take a look at this lineup:

Texas Longhorns (5-0) VS. Oklahoma Sooners (5-0)

Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-0) VS. Missouri Tigers (5-0)

Louisiana State (5-0) VS. Florida (4-1)

Just to name a few.

TexasBred":89yeh5z6 said:
MIke I can see already I'm not going to get anything done tomorrow. :D
Boy..dont I know that! I love Sooner football..and with the whole Big 12 doing very well, it makes it even more exciting.

They sure did. Hard to win a football game when you cant even run the ball. What a lousy performance by OU's offensive line as far as blocking for the run.

Limomike":wd3wm2sr said:
They sure did. Hard to win a football game when you cant even run the ball. What a lousy performance by OU's offensive line as far as blocking for the run.
If you wanted to see a lousy performance, LSU was the game to watch. What an enbarassment.

TexasBred":1uk8lyvs said:
houstoncutter":1uk8lyvs said:
HOOKEM HORNS

You got lucky. Sooners were playing 11 Tea Sippers and 5 zebras.

Those lousy zebras did NOT help at all. Interception in the end zone should have been one.. then the "weak" calls on the linebacker for touching Colt McCoy... pretty lame calls.
But, all in all... it was the fact that OU could not run the ball with their so called..."great" offensive line.

Limomike":1t792aem said:
TexasBred":1t792aem said:
houstoncutter":1t792aem said:
HOOKEM HORNS

You got lucky. Sooners were playing 11 Tea Sippers and 5 zebras.

Those lousy zebras did NOT help at all. Interception in the end zone should have been one.. then the "weak" calls on the linebacker for touching Colt McCoy... pretty lame calls.
But, all in all... it was the fact that OU could not run the ball with their so called..."great" offensive line.

True...Texas did play a good game. Oh well, maybe they'll both win out and meet for the national championship. I couldn't believe how Florida beat up on LSU. Figured the Tigers would wear them out.

Here's hoping they don't meet again in the championship game. If I was laying odds, I'd say 100-1 against it.

I think Texas has as good a shot as any at getting in the championship. The others with the best chance are I think Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Penn State, So. Cal.. If Alabama, Florida, or Georgia doesn't lose another game with their brutal schedules they'll be in the championship if there is any justice. Of course anything can happen.

ga. prime":2usm030g said:
I think Texas has as good a shot as any at getting in the championship. The others with the best chance are I think Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Penn State, So. Cal.. If Alabama, Florida, or Georgia doesn't lose another game with their brutal schedules they'll be in the championship if there is any justice. Of course anything can happen.

Seems everyone is sort of overlooking Penn State as they quitely stomp everybody Ol' Joe has gott'em rolling again.

TexasBred":ebbhsj3a said:
ga. prime":ebbhsj3a said:

Seems everyone is sort of overlooking Penn State as they quitely stomp everybody Ol' Joe has gott'em rolling again.

How 'bout them wildcats! ;-)

Too bad K-State doesn't play the horns this year, that has been an automatic conference win the past 2 years. OK, I'm ready to get blasted now.

bandit80":3txu3uso said:
TexasBred":3txu3uso said:
ga. prime":3txu3uso said:

Too bad K-State doesn't play the horns this year, that has been an automatic conference win the past 2 years. OK, I'm ready to get blasted now.

Say lookie here now boy...You promised not to rub it in. :help: Heck we're already lookin' to '09. I think we've enjoyed our last win unless we get invited to the Toilet Bowl and play the Franciscan Monks from the friary. Might be a good chance to pick up some $$$$$ on the spread. :lol:

TexasBred":3t9a0u9k said:
ga. prime":3t9a0u9k said:

You got that right.. Joe Pa sure has them playing some good football...but they also have a brutal stretch coming up...same as with Texas.

I think Penn state is over-rated, They havnt really played anybody, and the Big Ten is weak compared to the Big 12 and the SEC. Their upcoming schedule doesnt have much strength either...I mean they have god awful Michigan that just lost to Toledo, and Ohio state who although talented, is starting a true freshman at QB. I think it will be the Big 12 and the SEC in the National Championship, as it should be. They are the 2 power house conferences hands down.

TexasBred":130w6fq5 said:
bandit80":130w6fq5 said:
TexasBredSeems everyone is sort of overlooking Penn State as they quitely stomp everybody Ol' Joe has gott'em rolling again.[/quote:130w6fq5 said:

Say lookie here now boy...You promised not to rub it in. :help: Heck we're already lookin' to '09. I think we've enjoyed our last win unless we get invited to the Toilet Bowl and play the Franciscan Monks from the friary. Might be a good chance to pick up some $$$$$ on the spread. :lol:

If you play Iowa State, you may have a shot at another win. Maybe the 500+ yards your offense put up agains the cat's will give them some confidence going forward.

Latest posts