Grass and Steers pics

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Steers have been on pasture for over a week now, and the grass is VERY IMPRESSIVE this year!!! And I can already see the difference in how they're doing...couldn't get any healthier cattle, that's for sure!

DSCF0663.JPG

grazing far away from where I am

DSCF0664.JPG

Hello there!!

DSCF0665.JPG

We missed you!

DSCF0666.JPG

RAX on the left is a big guy...taller than his followers

Right after this pic ALL of the herd gathered around me, forming a nice circle around me. Obviously they were happy to see me and came up to say hi and see if I had a treat for them. ;-)

DSCF0669.JPG

Belly-deep in grass (this is the most recently-seeded pasture...and it is THICK!)

DSCF0673.JPG

Red Angus steer knee deep in that green stuff

DSCF0674.JPG

Coming out of the bush swamp

DSCF0678.JPG

Shorthorn-Hereford-RA-X steer a ways off

DSCF0680.JPG

Simmi steer with herdmates

DSCF0681.JPG

RAx steer with butt-end of an Angus steer on the left

Hope you like 'em.

You must have photoshopped all that green stuff in . . . cos I know for sure it went extinct.

Good lookin steers and grass. I always love your photos. Especially the one where they're all comin towards you, and the one of the big Red angus and his followers :D

Lol thanks Keren

Here's a few more:

DSCF0651.JPG

Charolais by the trees

DSCF0671.JPG

Brockle-face Red Angus x in the willows

DSCF0682.JPG

A few friends

DSCF0683.JPG

Herefordx steer

It must be great to have pasture, in south middle Tennessee we are 10 inchses behind on rain and people are already selling. Thanks for the pictures.

No problem. :D

Yeah the pasture's doing great with the moisture we've been getting this spring, though for seeding the crops in, that's a different story. (Especially with getting machinery stuck in some bad wet spots out in the field left right and centre. But like I said, that's a different story.)

Latest posts