Grannysoo??

Help Support CattleToday:

LazyARanch

Reaction score
Grannysoo hasn't been around for a few weeks.... hope all is well? :???:

I know I'm fairly new to most of you, but I was just a guest on here for awhile before joining.

There's a few names I do miss seeing on here

peg4x4":3dl8nf83 said:
Yeah,been wondering about Bez--hope everyone is all right.

He was posting just the other day on Ranchers. The mullahs doing their morning chants over the loudspeakers at the mosques have been depriving him of much needed sleep. :cowboy:

Aaron":2p4tjstk said:
peg4x4":2p4tjstk said:

He was posting just the other day on Ranchers. The mullahs doing their morning chants over the loudspeakers at the mosques have been depriving him of much needed sleep. :cowboy:

I thought he was home until the end of the month.. But yes he has posted at ranchers lately..

Maybe Mrs Bez wore him out while he was home and he needs some much needed R&R in the desert to recuperate.. :lol2: ;-)

hillsdown":1f53segk said:
Aaron":1f53segk said:
peg4x4":1f53segk said:

I thought he was home until the end of the month..

Oh maybe...I thought he was only back at Christmas time and then deployed shortly after Boxing Day again.

Yall quit worrying about Graanysoo. I saw him at that Presidential address before it started puttin' Big O's eyeliner on straight. He's pobably still in DC.

Crowderfarms":2rsqgvyy said:
Yall quit worrying about Graanysoo. I saw him at that Presidential address before it started puttin' Big O's eyeliner on straight. He's pobably still in DC.

Might want to check on him....Barney Frank was there too so the place was not 100% secure.

Crowderfarms":wi9m0i7f said:

There ya go telling all my secrets. I should have know better than to stop by in Tennessee and pick up a couple of your wimmins to take with me. It was tight fitting me, Barney Fran, and those wimmins in the back of the limo, but I tell you what, it was a ride to remember.

I was thinking that the wife wouldn't find out, but she done heard about me and Princess Nancy. Seems that Nancy was able to get me a seat for the show, but I had to do her a couple of favors that I ain't so proud of to get them.

Nothing better than to be supporting our leader in these times. Hope his eyeliner was on straight. After stopping by the Jack Daniels place in TN and picking up the samples, I'm not sure that anything was straight, not even me. I know for sure that Barney wasn't! :lol2:

Sorry about not posting often. The last few times that I posted, the board had tipped so far to the left that the posts just fell off and went right into the Bermuda Triangle. Don't know exactly what happened, but for something to be so non-political, it sure seems mighty political 'round these parts.

I'll check in every so often, but it's obvious that the powers that mod don't appreciate anything that I have to say, so get this one before it goes away too...........

grannysoo":3bc7vsz4 said:
Crowderfarms":3bc7vsz4 said:

There ya go telling all my secrets. I should have know better than to stop by in Tennessee and pick up a couple of your wimmins to take with me. It was tight fitting me, Barney Fran, and those wimmins in the back of the limo, but I tell you what, it was a ride to remember.

I was thinking that the wife wouldn't find out, but she done heard about me and Princess Nancy. Seems that Nancy was able to get me a seat for the show, but I had to do her a couple of favors that I ain't so proud of to get them.

Nothing better than to be supporting our leader in these times. Hope his eyeliner was on straight. After stopping by the Jack Daniels place in TN and picking up the samples, I'm not sure that anything was straight, not even me. I know for sure that Barney wasn't! :lol2:

Sorry about not posting often. The last few times that I posted, the board had tipped so far to the left that the posts just fell off and went right into the Bermuda Triangle. Don't know exactly what happened, but for something to be so non-political, it sure seems mighty political 'round these parts.

I'll check in every so often, but it's obvious that the powers that mod don't appreciate anything that I have to say, so get this one before it goes away too...........

Awh heck Granny, go ahead and fess up and admit you just figured out that Scrabble was a board game you can play at home with no typing required.

Good to see you Grannysoo...

don't go changin' none, I've enjoyed reading all your posts... Even when they get deleted!
(and there's a few members on here that get smacked across the head once in awhile! I've had 1 or 2 deleted myself lately!)

Always gonna be someone that don't agree with what any of us think or feel and have the brass
hoo-haws to speak about.

Censorship walks a fine crooked line.

(not to say that the mods don't have the right to delete certain things, but each of us have our own idea of how the line goes!)

Oh and just so ya know, Big O's eyebrow on the left was a tad shorter than the one on the right! :banana:

Latest posts