Granddaughter Honored

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer":yj9u33rk said:
the town we set up in was just a gas station, 2 bars and a grain elevator.

That describes half the towns in Montana! ;-) :lol:
inyati 13- she hasn't even thought much of colleges- she still has a few years to do so... If she hadn't gotten this opportunity to go to Australia she was thinking of going to the U of Montana Lady Griz basketball camp this summer... Thats where my # 2 daughter (Leinies aunt ) had gone when she was playing ball...

My son graduated from Montana State in Bozeman. Great place to go to school. Thanks.

inyati13":139ugrsc said:
Oldtimer":139ugrsc said:
the town we set up in was just a gas station, 2 bars and a grain elevator.

That describes half the towns in Montana! ;-) :lol:
inyati 13- she hasn't even thought much of colleges- she still has a few years to do so... If she hadn't gotten this opportunity to go to Australia she was thinking of going to the U of Montana Lady Griz basketball camp this summer... Thats where my # 2 daughter (Leinies aunt ) had gone when she was playing ball...

My son graduated from Montana State in Bozeman. Great place to go to school. Thanks.

Yep- I'm a Bobcat fan.... I went to Northern Montana College which is now a satellite of the old Montana State system... My daughter liked the Lady Griz because of their strong womens basketball team and Coach Robin Selvig... He's been coaching there something like 37 years - and is over 800 wins...

Latest posts