Grand

Help Support CattleToday:

rnh2

Reaction score
My first grandchild is due in two months. Problem is he will be four hours away. Any tips on long distance spoiling?

rnh2 said:
My first grandchild is due in two months. Problem is he will be four hours away. Any tips on long distance spoiling?

My first is 30 minutes away, my second is 13 hours away. He's 5, she's 3 months. I was there the night she was born and my wife has been out to see her twice since then. They are coming to our house for Christmas. Let the spoiling begin....

rnh2 said:

My wife has addresses for every grandchild along with the great grandkids on her Amazon site. Enjoy this one cause once the first one shows up they are like rats.

Mine are all 7-8 hours away. When I get up there or their parents bring them down I do my best in the short time we have. For Christmas and birthdays they get a card with money. The parents know to buy something that the kids need or want or just deposit it in the kid's bank account. When there was just a couple they made out pretty good. Now there is 11 of them I had to back off the money some or go bankrupt.

Congratulations! I guess that I am Blessed... all of my children and 5 Grandchildren all live on or near the farm! There is a Grandchild at my house seems like at all times!!

My parents have 23 grand kids now and counting. 2 great grand kids too and mum is only 69, dad 72 today. Lucky for them all the grandies live within an hour. A friend who has grand kids all over the world has them come live with them for two weeks every year, he said the first week they just want to go home and the second week they've decided they are staying forever!

Latest posts