Graduate dozen free...........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Anybody graduating in your family get your dozen free. Those chocolate covered ones are good and the lemon flavored are not bad..

BB1gp1df.img

thought my granddaughter would enjoy that for her graduation party this Sunday but nearest shop is 150 miles away. damm

I am about an hour and a half drive away from one also. Probably a good thing as those powdered sugar coated blueberry filled ones are very additive.

Shipley's is the big donut franchise around here, tho every town seems to have 1-2 other independent places too.
I'm not much on donuts myself. Just too sweet.
Pecan pie is a different story.................

A couple bites is more than enough for me,,,,, too sweet.... Like DD better than Krispy Kreme, but nowadays, I am just not much of a donut person anymore. Cute idea to help "sell" them... get one dozen and then people will buy a 2nd dozen.

I can polish off a dozen fresh warm KK glazed on my own in about ten minutes. (Thank the Lord for a high metabolism!) Good thing the closest one is an hours drive one way.

Well I'm in the suburbs and have multiple options for donuts and I'm lovin' every minute of it.
It is a good 60 miles headed southeast to the nearest thing which could be called suburbs. Any other direction it is a long days drive to find them. I am very happy being a long ways from my fellow man.

It is a good 60 miles headed southeast to the nearest thing which could be called suburbs. Any other direction it is a long days drive to find them. I am very happy being a long ways from my fellow man.
The only time that's a problem is when you are working on plumbing and you are always one $.25 fitting short! I find the less I am around the general public the better my mood is.

The only time that's a problem is when you are working on plumbing and you are always one $.25 fitting short! I find the less I am around the general public the better my mood is.
Late 2019 we had to install 4 water troughs on a line the BLM had put in. It is a shared allotment with 3 of us involved. They put me in charge of procuring on the parts needed. Going from 2 inch to 1 1/2 with lots of twists and turns. I had a big lists of plumbing parts. Bought out Baker City (30 miles), went to Ontario (55 miles) bought them out at 3 stores, and the next day went to La Grande (65 miles the other way) to get the last of things on the list. Good thing there was money in this deal to pay us for supplies and time.

Latest posts