GOTTA LOVE OLD MEN

Help Support CattleToday:

Cabo

Reaction score
I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court when I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?" The old man did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and has sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Be aware of old men with gray hair, or no hair, most are very wise.

Sounds like my grandpa. Last time I took him and grandma to the mall, he parked on a bench out side the store with the other old men, most appeared to be napping. Grandpa stayed awake, and hollered orders at teenagers walking by..."pull up your darn pants", "tie them shoes boy", etc.

Dee":3f73hd6p said:
Sounds like my grandpa. Last time I took him and grandma to the mall, he parked on a bench out side the store with the other old men, most appeared to be napping. Grandpa stayed awake, and hollered orders at teenagers walking by..."pull up your darn pants", "tie them shoes boy", etc.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That reminds me of my Dad a few years back, we were exhibiting at the MO state fair and had a cow/calf pair that that we had turned the calf loose to nurse. A fellow from New York with Blue hair and a nose ring was staring in amazement at this and turned to Dad and said I have never seen anything like that before, Dad just looked at him and said it must be our lucky day cause I never seen anyone with blue hair and a nosering either.

Dee,

My uncle and aunt took my granddaddy and grandmother out to eat in a real chi chi restaurant years ago. The waiter came by and asked if everyone was ready to order. My granddaddy said, "If you'll turn the lights up long enough for me to be able to read the menu, I'll be happy to." Gotta love those granddaddys. :)

Alice

Latest posts