Gotta Brag

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I must say we in the south must be pretty insulated from the problems of Wall Street cause I just heard on the radio we got a new steak house no more than 30 miles from me. Hot diggidies! It must be a really nice place cause they are advertising that they ONLY USE USDA inspected beef! Gosh, we are coming up in the world. Bet ya'll don't have a restraunt like that! ;-) :lol2:

Shoot Jo, We can top that one! We got a new Japanese joint comin'. They claim to only have Top Dog. I bet they wont last 6 months.I'm still holdin' on for hope of one day having a Hooters here. :D

Jogee, we're getting a new sushi restaurant down the block from my office. I'm guessing it's gonna go over like a turd in a punch bowl in East Texas. But what the heck would I know - I just can't imagine eating bait.

There's a place in Granbury at an old Dairy Queen that advertises doughnuts and sushi. Both in the same place!! I guess you stop by there on the way to your fishing hole, get some breakfast and bait all at the same time!

My Wife thinks that Sushi is good stuff.I told her the good lord created flame and fire for a reason.If she dont stop eating that stuff I'm going to have to give her a double dose of Ivomec pour on.

Crowderfarms":13d2d7k9 said:
My Wife thinks that Sushi is good stuff.I told her the good lord created flame and fire for a reason.If she dont stop eating that stuff I'm going to have to give her a double dose of Ivomec pour on.

Injectible is better but you best stock up on the toilet paper cause it will clean you right down to your soul. :lol2:

Jo, I read somewhere that in the big cities they had that stuff called toilet paper. Just dont seem right wasting all them corn cobs. I mean chickens can only peck off so much.What's a roll of that cost?

Crowderfarms":26b7tqic said:
Jo, I read somewhere that in the big cities they had that stuff called toilet paper. Just dont seem right wasting all them corn cobs. I mean chickens can only peck off so much.What's a roll of that cost?

Crowder
Use poke salad leaves now while they are in season. Save them ol cobs for winter and hard times! ;-) :lol:

Crowderfarms":14uqq2b8 said:

It got too hard to find red corn cobs so's they made TP.

You know, it always took two red cobs and one white cob. You used one red cob, then the white one to see if you needed the other red one.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Ya'll kill me! I needed a good laugh. Today wasn't good. Got us another arsonist on the loose. :mad: If I catch him you are going to see me on 20/20 - if they find what's left of him. ;-)

Heck Jo if you catch him just barrow that extra red corn cob off Auburn Ag soak in Turpentine and rub his a$$ good with it an turn him Loose. Works good on stray dogs.

I'd like to wrap him up in old corn cobs soaked in diesel and light him up. Don't think this fool will last long before he is caught since he is driving a very unique vehicle - just could get his tag. What a dummy.

We have a bunch of them closing down here. Don't bother me much as I don't frequent them anyway. They don't like my greasy shirts, rednecks, or the cow poop on my boots much.

Traffic is better as the yanks can't afford the gas to get down here. :clap: :banana: :tiphat:

Latest posts