Got to bragg just a little!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
The first week of June my granddaughter won the 6 & under barrleracing saddle in her rodeo assoc....she ran a 15.1 in the first run the first day beating all the highschool girls times...not bad to just be 3' 7" & weigh 45 lbs....

Holy Cow! Yeah, I think you do have to brag...and what an absolute cutie she is!

It's gonna be such fun following her progress...good on ya'll...good on her!!!!!

Alice

15.1 is great time for any age. You should be proud.

I have a little 14YO girl that wants to turn my cow pony into a barrel racer. I told her if she trains him I will let her ride him in some events.

yes you do have the right to bragg an crow to boot.an 15.1 is a great time as said.i know your very proud of her.an i bet she was excied when she won the saddle.

You are a dad, that is an entitlement to brag on your kid's accomplishments.

Bravo. :clap:

Being the father of two wonderful young ladies myself, I can certainly understand why you're proud of her. I'd be smiling from ear to ear as well. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brag ! ....that is a great time for any age .Wow, and those two little tykes are very cute.
I would probably put a sign up at the front of our place saying:
Home of the 6 and under barrel champ>>>>>

Congrats you have a real cow girl in the makings, maybe someday she will compete at the Calgary Stampede... :tiphat:

Well, I don't blame ya I would be proud too ! She is adorable and I hope that she has many more successes to make grandad brag :tiphat: .

Larry

Latest posts