GOT LUCKY

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese

Reaction score
got a 7 yr old piedmontese cow that should of calved last weekend but did'nt.then all last week we had snow,wind,sleet and sub-zero temps so i was hoping she would hold off.she did and today when i checked her she had a still wet heifer calf and it got to 40 and no wind.finally a little luck.colder tomorrow and back to teens and below temps next week.at least the baby is here and nursing.my biggest concern when calving in extreme cold is if that calf will get up and nurse.

When I read the subject line I thought of something completely unrelated to calving..... but I suppose it could fit on the "Breeding" part of the board. ;)

KNERSIE":3pjwyyxh said:
When I read the subject line I thought of something completely unrelated to calving..... but I suppose it could fit on the "Breeding" part of the board. ;)
:lol2:
Glad to know the libido is still in working condition.

KNERSIE":3kvaxurx said:
I was thinking along the same line....but never say anything about "SCORED". :mrgreen: