Got a question

Help Support CattleToday:

Earl Thigpen

Reaction score
My Son is putting on a Lyme disease benefit this coming weekend and I thought a good theme song might be the one about pickin ticks. You folks know the right name and artist for that song?

From the looks of that last post, I think he needs to let the yeast finish that stuff off before he sips anymore. Of course, he needs to quit running that stuff through that old truck radiator also!

Thanks, Yawl.

If Crowder has been sippin "stuff" that's been condensed in a radiator for very long that would explain a lot of things, like his skewed vision of his wimmens! No offense, Crowder. I kinda like them myself. But that lead is bad stuff.

Earl Thigpen":1t7ge975 said:
Thanks, Yawl.

If Crowder has been sippin "stuff" that's been condensed in a radiator for very long that would explain a lot of things, like his skewed vision of his wimmens! No offense, Crowder. I kinda like them myself. But that lead is bad stuff.
Yep. Them Chevy radiators have been causing me some after shock effects.Only thing is I hardly ever drink anything stronger than my Wife's Coffee or Sweet Tea. Maybe I should start.

Crowderfarms":308u9uqi said:
Earl Thigpen":308u9uqi said:
Thanks, Yawl.

Yep. Them Chevy radiators have been causing me some after shock effects.Only thing is I hardly ever drink anything stronger than my Wife's Coffee or Sweet Tea. Maybe I should start.

Well, thar ya go! You need to run a little cleaner through the system. :lol:

Crowderfarms":3lrwyk2x said:
Earl Thigpen":3lrwyk2x said:
Thanks, Yawl.

Crowder,for real you don't drink any of that wonderful moonshine from Tenn. ? That is the smoothest moonshine I have ever tasted.

Joy in Texas":hzrwz8ih said:
Crowderfarms":hzrwz8ih said:
Earl Thigpen":hzrwz8ih said:
Thanks, Yawl.

Crowder,for real you don't drink any of that wonderful moonshine from Tenn. ? That is the smoothest moonshine I have ever tasted.
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds it might inseminate me. :roll:

Crowderfarms":wllo9ciz said:
Joy in Texas":wllo9ciz said:
Crowderfarms":wllo9ciz said:
Earl Thigpen":wllo9ciz said:
Thanks, Yawl.

Are you in estrus again? :lol:

Here's one for ya FlaBoy! :shock:

MikeC":2e9syg45 said:
Crowderfarms":2e9syg45 said:
Joy in Texas":2e9syg45 said:
Crowderfarms":2e9syg45 said:
Earl Thigpen":2e9syg45 said:
Thanks, Yawl.

Are you in estrus again? :lol:

Here's one for ya FlaBoy! :shock:

I'm not in estrus, I'm here in Tennessee. I have been to Eustis, Fl. before. Maybe that's what you meant.

Bullbuyer":8sitny67 said:
Well, if your insemination is going to be a success, you better get yourself in Estrus - even if it is in Florida!

Don't think he does it for "procreation" purposes BB. :lol:

Some of these boys just like to have their prostate tickled. :p