Good oil filter converter........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Some of these filters air/fuel/oil/hydraulic filters are expensive and most are re-brand. I have used this many times to get filters. I have not bought a Deere/Kubota/FOrd/Massey/others/ brand filter in a long time.

Keep searching and usually you can save 50% or better.

http://www.oilfilter-crossreference.com/

Baldwin has a similar deal on their website, I've gone to using their filters on most everything now.

callmefence":2fxtpr3e said:
On a slightly different note... Someday I would like to visit the John Deere factory just to meet the gorilla that screws the oil filters on.
Probably a robot or will be soon.

cfpinz":2r9bjeai said:
Baldwin has a similar deal on their website, I've gone to using their filters on most everything now.
That is a good brand, I have bought several Donaldson's.

Our local MFA carries a small selection of Donaldson filters. They have them for Cummins and John Deere I believe.

I use wixfilters.com all the time, it will pull up even oddball stuff like older Agco numbers. Can order through Oreilly's and have it delivered to a nearby tire shop, saves me a trip to town.

Atimm693":2xae8zgs said:
Our local MFA carries a small selection of Donaldson filters. They have them for Cummins and John Deere I believe.

I use wixfilters.com all the time, it will pull up even oddball stuff like older Agco numbers. Can order through Oreilly's and have it delivered to a nearby tire shop, saves me a trip to town.

I ordered some wix filters for my tractor and lawn mowers from Rock Auto the other day when ordering some other parts they were about half of ORielly's price.

Latest posts