GOOD NEWS

Help Support CattleToday:

At that point I was perty sure, and sometimes I'm right. :eek:

Yup, Feb is a bad one, good thing there's only 28 days to it.
Looks like it will be at least several days before we get above zero.

Rustler9":36ak090x said:
We had about two inches of snow here this morning. Sure was pretty, and it's the kind I like. By afternoon it was gone.

Our 2 inches isn't gone yet but at least it's getting thinner.

Was raining when i got up... a little ''wintery mix'' joined in about 12:30... by 1pm it was just snow... been doing that straight down since then... of course, not much of it is sticking, since its not that cold here (probably 34-36 degrees)

Just saw the forecast, a high of -10 here tomorrow.

why can't that global warming stuff include us :?:

We got just over an inch but it's all still here. All the schools around here have too many rural routes and all shut down. Most have already called it for tomorrow also. We've been hit hard with flu so maybe this 4-day weekend will take care of some of that. We've already made up 3 snow days, now we have 3 more to go. :(

Weve been getting up around 50 during the day here, and in the 30s at night. Havent got any ice in a couple weeks since our ice storm, when we got 2 extra days added to our vacation. We dont even have to make up those days, but Im sure if we get any more days cancelled they will make them up. They cant give too many days off during the semester.

Some global warming, isnt it? Most places have had colder than normal temperatures his winter. I cant remember the last time it stayed as cold as it has this year, even though it has been that cold. Normally it stays up in the 60s, except when there is the occasional strong cold front.

We have tornado's streaking across the state this morning. Done caused a bunch of grief and all I hear on the news is all the wrecks that are happening.

snowed a bunch here over night... still snowing some this morning... here's a handful of pics i snapped this morning pulling into the ranch...

DSCN0276_Small_.JPG

DSCN0278_Small_.JPG

DSCN0274_Small_.JPG

DSCN0275_Small_.JPG

DSCN0273_Small_.JPG

Ryan

Thanks... Altough I would love to call it mine, I cannot. That would be were the owners live. I just get to work there and admire it every day.

I think they call that white stuff snow??... not sure... be we've already got it like 3 times this winter... its weird and makes everything muddy when it leaves...

Ryan

Ryan, YUK! Well, nice pics and place, but that snow, nothing but a pain! We get that stuff from late Oct- sometimes into May. Makes a lot of work. ;-)

On the news last night the weatherguesser said "be glad, this is not the wettest month on record." Yeah thats comforting. Still doesn't help my bank statement. 23 work days last month and it rained or was too wet to work on 18. Hard to make a living I tell ya!

Latest posts