Good news for Mississippi.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
Deepsouth

Sky, the first thing I thought when I read your post was that he could be hydrophobic (that's means rabies for you Florida State people). I'm glad you put gloves on before probing around in his mouth like one Florida State person suggested. That's why you have to be careful about who you listen to.

I hope everything turns out alright for the calf and you. I hate for them to have to chain you up to keep you from biting folks.

From M5Farms

I told him to check his mouth. For the Mississippi folk that requires your eyes . Chances of him catching rabies from a cow would be like a team from Mississippi winning the national championship.

GO NOLES! ........................

I wonder if it's going to be Mississippi State or Ole MISS?

Deepsouth":36bi9tlj said:
Deepsouth

Sky, the first thing I thought when I read your post was that he could be hydrophobic (that's means rabies for you Florida State people). I'm glad you put gloves on before probing around in his mouth like one Florida State person suggested. That's why you have to be careful about who you listen to.

I hope everything turns out alright for the calf and you. I hate for them to have to chain you up to keep you from biting folks.

From M5Farms

I told him to check his mouth. For the Mississippi folk that requires your eyes . Chances of him catching rabies from a cow would be like a team from Mississippi winning the national championship.

GO NOLES! ........................

I wonder if it's going to be Mississippi State or Ole MISS?
Sky , do have rabies or are you being treated as a precaution?

Still alot of season left btw. And old miss and MS still have to play.

Latest posts