good english

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
Mujibar was trying to get into the U.S. legally through Immigration.
The Officer said "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except there is one more test. Unless you pass it you cannot enter the United States..

Mujibar said, " I am ready."

The officer said "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said "Mister Officer, I am ready."

The Officer said "Go ahead."

Mujibar said "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.' "

Needless to say, Mujibar now lives in a neighborhood near you, and works on a help line for a computer company.

i think Mujibar might be working part time for the TXU electric company, i get so aggrevated trying to understand some of them folks
:mad:

I thought he was the one who calls my home phone every day and tries to leave messages on my machine "Heeelllloooo-Meester Townnnseeennnd-heeelllloooo, heeelllloooo". I don't even know why I still have a home phone-the only calls I get are from telemarketers and they are all from across the water. :)

My mother-in-law is Filipino, father-in-law was a Chief Petty Officer from south Arkansas. They met and married while he was stationed is Subic Bay. In 67 or 68 the Navy transferred him back to the states.

When they arrived in the states the first thing my mother-in-law did was to forbid my wife and her siblings to speak Tagalog anymore because she didn't want them to be labeled as foreignors. Never mind that it was evident when they were in public as a family.

The whole time my wife and I dated and the first 6 months we were married I thought my mother-in-law was calling my father-in-law names whenever she hollered "U-nerd".

And I still have figured out what "lin tig nu" means for sure. My interpretation of the phrase is "duck and run for cover" because it is usually followed by flying objects and a hail of other words. And thanks to my mother-in-law's edict my wife can't help me with the translation but I am pretty sure that even if I did know I couldn't print it here.

.... I know what you mean about help line calls placed to Microsoft ending up in India. My boss got so mad at one girl a few weeks ago he told her to take some English classes.

Medic24":89h6fs7u said:
I likes dat one......but i can tell you this.. Mujibar's relatives all work for Microsoft....any calls you place to the help desk get routed to India! Try it. :x

Same with Dell!

dun

dun":13r0jgzd said:
Medic24":13r0jgzd said:
I likes dat one......but i can tell you this.. Mujibar's relatives all work for Microsoft....any calls you place to the help desk get routed to India! Try it. :x

Same with Dell!

dun

that's exactly what i was gonna say. chase credit cards is that way too. i've had to ask more than once to speak with someone who speaks english. if those ppl can get hired, why can't the bum on the corner?

Latest posts