Golights

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef08

Reaction score
Somebody tell me bout these Golights people put on their trucks/boats. I hear they are darn good spotlights.

thanks for your reply :clap:
for a moment i thought no one knew what the heck i was talking bout

I got one I use during calving season. Its got a wireless controller. Its pretty nice. The wireless is really handy when you got a tree or something on the fence at night and you need someone to hold a flashlight but no one is around. Mine isn't a magnet type but works on suction.

so on the wireless ones all you do is set it where you want it and you have a remote to move it? it's only the light and remote? no other wires at all?

Wireless is the remote control only. You still have to have power hooked up to it for it to work.

The remote however is the great part of this system. As long as I have decent batteries in the remote, I can control the light from a couple hundred feet away.

grannysoo":16lxu9fy said:
Stocker Steve":16lxu9fy said:

Seems like it was a couple hundred dollars...

Bought one last year straight from a dealer for 180 one I had before that - the one the tree limb hit - cost me 220 but I bought it at a John Deere Dealership.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3tlnoftj said:
Neat little gadget. I may just have to pick me one up sometime.

They are also great if someone starts tailgating you late at night. ;-) :nod: :lol2:

Latest posts