Going back to school...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
20,340
Reaction score
601
Location
Free Rent ,VA
Wife text me this and told me I need to study this VERY VERY CLOSELY in her words

facebook_1418317824549_zps8d02b762.jpg
 

Alan

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
9,515
Reaction score
4
Location
NW Oregon
It would be funny if it wasn't so true in my case. :? "Fine" is never meant as fine and "go ahead" is certainly a dare! :shock:
 

highgrit

Well-known member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
5,689
Reaction score
4
Location
Helena,GA.
Their all the same, but you better not tell them that. My wife tried some of that crap 30 years ago. I was told your not going hunting and she pulled her car between me and the gate. She's the brains in the family, just didn't use them that particular afternoon.
 
OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
20,340
Reaction score
601
Location
Free Rent ,VA
Mine gets mad when I don't take her predator hunting you would have thought I kicked her dogs or something she gets down right mean lol
 

Alan

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
9,515
Reaction score
4
Location
NW Oregon
Nesikep":1chfjz4c said:
Now, how many of those words have you heard in 1 sentence!

Do you mean something like, "OH YEA! FINE! GO AHEAD......" :shock: :shock: :shock: I still don't think things through very well when presented with those words and probably never will.
 
OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
20,340
Reaction score
601
Location
Free Rent ,VA
Alan":2vxd826z said:
Nesikep":2vxd826z said:
Now, how many of those words have you heard in 1 sentence!

Do you mean something like, "OH YEA! FINE! GO AHEAD......" :shock: :shock: :shock: I still don't think things through very well when presented with those words and probably never will.

I found that curling up in the fetal position in the corner works well when you get blasted with all of those words
 

MO_cows

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
1
Location
outside Kansas City MO
That works both ways I have noticed. I have "cracked the code", too!

When I ask hubby a question he doesn't really want to answer...he gets hard of hearing. Either ignores it or if that isn't possible says Huh? like he didn't hear me.

"When the game is over" means every game broadcast that day, not just the one he is currently watching.

"I fixed it" means he worked on it, not necessarily that it's fixed.
 

hillsdown

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
9,930
Reaction score
10
Location
Alberta, Canada
MO_cows":3azoa374 said:
That works both ways I have noticed. I have "cracked the code", too!

When I ask hubby a question he doesn't really want to answer...he gets hard of hearing. Either ignores it or if that isn't possible says Huh? like he didn't hear me.

"When the game is over" means every game broadcast that day, not just the one he is currently watching.

"I fixed it" means he worked on it, not necessarily that it's fixed.

:lol: :lol2: YUP!
 

Rafter S

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
4,592
Reaction score
376
Location
Grimes County, TX
MO_cows":3eh04mcb said:
That works both ways I have noticed. I have "cracked the code", too!

When I ask hubby a question he doesn't really want to answer...he gets hard of hearing. Either ignores it or if that isn't possible says Huh? like he didn't hear me.

"When the game is over" means every game broadcast that day, not just the one he is currently watching.

"I fixed it" means he worked on it, not necessarily that it's fixed.

MO_cows,

You might also have learned that when a man says he'll do something for you, he'll do it. There's no need to keep reminding him every 6 months.
 

Dave

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
10,440
Reaction score
2,428
Location
Baker County, Oregon
Being single I don't have to worry about understanding someone else's code. I might have to talk to myself but I understand every word spoken. Besides talking to myself is the only way I get intelligent conversation.
 

D2Cat

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
1,874
Reaction score
1,458
Location
50 miles south of Kansas City
Dave":2wclg67k said:
Being single I don't have to worry about understanding someone else's code. I might have to talk to myself but I understand every word spoken. Besides talking to myself is the only way I get intelligent conversation.

It's OK to talk to yourself. It's OK to answer yourself. It's when you talk to yourself, answer yourself then say, "huh" that you have a problem!
 

larryshoat

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Called the lady at the FSA office last week, I said "I need to come in and get my 578 on wheat, whenever you can work me in" she said "how many farms do you have wheat on" me "2" her "when would you like to come in" me "about 20 minutes". She then gets all huffy and says "well it better not be any more than that" me "any more than 2 farms or 20 minutes", she kind found that funny and loosened up. Now my wife does that too, ask me what I want and then get mad when I tell her. If you don't really want to know what I want then don't ask me.

Larry
 

Latest posts

Top