Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
How's that Global Warming treating you?
Our high in Minnesota yesterday was 4 degrees. Colder today with a high of 1 degree, about 20-25 degrees colder than we usually average this time of year. When our daily highs are single digits, you know the lows are real bears.

Global warming didn't encompass the entire magnitude of the problem so it's been re-named climate change so that cooler temperatures could also be cause for alarm and the ensuing feelings of guilt and self loathing...
I hate to be a stick in the mud as I know your post was in jest but I get pretty offended when people joke about climate change when we all know dam good and well that man made climate change is responsible for eradicating dinosaurs from the face of the planet.

TennesseeTuxedo":21nyol4q said:
Butch, haven't you heard? It's now called "man caused climate change". That way no matter what the weather does Al Gore can blame all of us and rake in more millions.
Dang it, you beat me to it. :lol:

sim.-ang.king":3l67o0x9 said:
hooknline":3l67o0x9 said:
85 for a high today. Ugh
Wasn't it 86 yesterday, you must be in the cooling stage of climate change.
Hook is sweating, butch is freezing... We all just need to take responsibility and admit that It's our fault that there's such a huge swing in temperatures. If we all ride our bikes to work and eat vegan and learn to be attracted to people of the same sex then it's problem solved and the entire world will stay at a constant 75 degrees.

sim.-ang.king":hvnq01pe said:
hooknline":hvnq01pe said:
85 for a high today. Ugh
Wasn't it 86 yesterday, you must be in the cooling stage of climate change.
Somewhere around there. I'm over this heat. It wouldn't be bad if we had some rain to make the grass grow and cool the air off a little.

cow pollinater":1zgto9xd said:
Hook is sweating, butch is freezing... We all just need to take responsibility and admit that It's our fault that there's such a huge swing in temperatures. If we all ride our bikes to work and eat vegan and learn to be attracted to people of the same sex then it's problem solved and the entire world will stay at a constant 75 degrees.

Yeah, that's what they say, but I haven't seen it work in So. California, so I have strong doubts about the veracity of their hypothesis.
Besides, I haven't been able to figure out how to tow a trailer full of tools with my bicycle. The down hill is really scary and I haven't been able to make it up hill at all yet. Besides, I like my husband. :lol:

CottageFarm":1grzbg3w said:
cow pollinater":1grzbg3w said:

Yeah, that's what they say, but I haven't seen it work in So. California, so I have strong doubts about the veracity of their hypothesis.
Besides, I haven't been able to figure out how to tow a trailer full of tools with my bicycle. The down hill is really scary and I haven't been able to make it up hill at all yet. Besides, I like my husband. :lol:

Of the above choices the bicycle and being vegan are possible the other is not ;-)

Climate change is all but reasonable if you take some time and just think about it. You folks who are good at EPD's should be able to figure this out easily. Those who like to sit with a beverage in hand watching the sun set might even find the answer even easier. But if you think about it, all things are quantifiable, so once we know how much climate change has affected climate change, we can simply subtract climate change without climate change from climate change with climate change and the difference is the amount of climate change. See, it all makes perfect sense.

Man is vain. Man can be stupid. Or both. Climate change discussion is a excellent way to find out.

Somebody put a log on the fire. I gotta read Jo's post again.

backhoeboogie":1ulpnkji said:
Man is vain. Man can be stupid. Or both. Climate change discussion is a excellent way to find out.

Somebody put a log on the fire. I gotta read Jo's post again.

When you digest it pass it on to me as well.

He is quantifying things TB. Some of it is straight linear. Other parts are exponential. Then there is the logorythmic parts.

You take a man who we can all consider a zero. The type of man who loves to create knee jerk reaction.

Take all those media hounds and subtract the lies they told from the good they did. Multiply that by the number of facts they didn't report. When you finally come up with a number, take that sum and multiply it by the man who is a zero. That is how much value he added to our lives.

I am still cold and someone needs to PLEEAASE add logs to the fire!

Jogeephus":1q87o11u said:
Climate change is all but reasonable if you take some time and just think about it. You folks who are good at EPD's should be able to figure this out easily. Those who like to sit with a beverage in hand watching the sun set might even find the answer even easier. But if you think about it, all things are quantifiable, so once we know how much climate change has affected climate change, we can simply subtract climate change without climate change from climate change with climate change and the difference is the amount of climate change. See, it all makes perfect sense.

Keeping warm with that blue flame liquid. That's me.
My observation is that global warming eases considerably when the sun goes down. Right now we just pray it comes back up in the morning, cause it's dang cold at night. Imagine the ancestors, before we started using those fossil fuels. The ancestors would tell Al "there were no "good old days". We were cold, sleeping 6 to a bed for warmth, and you want to cut off the electricity and oil. Al is a special kind of stupid.

Son of Butch":32mx4gvz said:
How's that Global Warming treating you?
Our high in Minnesota yesterday was 4 degrees. Colder today with a high of 1 degree, about 20-25 degrees colder than we usually average this time of year. When our daily highs are single digits, you know the lows are real bears.

Global warming? Climate change?

Well, when the Vikings re-open their farms in Greenland I will start to worry about it getting to hot. LOL

Yeah they used to farm Greenland - go figure.

I suspect even my great times 5 or 10 grandchildren will not see it either.

You guys need to look up "Maurice Strong" - Gore learned everything from him - I am NOT proud to say he is Canadian but I am truly happy that P.O.S.!!! no longer lives here

In the mean time I need a bit of that warming at our place as well

I am already tired of winter.

Cheers

Bez

Latest posts