Gig'em Ducks

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":33wm1cas said:
That's all
That ain't right.....at least we're rooting for your Aggies even though they are playing some punk arse Basketball school that plays in the YMCA league while we play a team that was #1 for 1/3 the year that prolly should be playing BAMA. By the way how did OU really get into a BCS bowl this year???? Hook em!

And that's why UT us getting a whole new coaching staff. Been a decent run but we've been pretty avg for a bit. The record speaks for it self. Thanks for the memories Mack Brown.

haase":2ko9se60 said:
Two of the scores were pick sixes, so it wasnt really that impressive. Good luck to Mack Brown, a class act.
Mack USA class act. As a Sooner fan I dread seeing him go. Texas is the most underperforming university in CFB considering their $$$$.

haase":2xmyi9mb said:
Two of the scores were pick sixes, so it wasnt really that impressive. Good luck to Mack Brown, a class act.

Yup not too impressive, the Ducks running backs just could not get it going. We had three trips to the red zone with three field goals, in those three trips there were two false starts and a holding penilty. Mariota started to cramp up in the second half which took away his run threat ability, he said after the game he didn't realize how much he was out of shape he was. (he's been rehabing a knee injury for about six weeks.) I'm wondering why one of Oregon's biggest threats only touch the ball about four times, that's including a fair catch or two, DeAnthony Thomas.

Although Oregon's offense did have over 430 yards in the first half. Something else that was impressive is that the Ducks defense scored twice as many points as the longhorn offense.

I've heard a few of Mack Browns press conferences this week, he is nothing but a class act.

Thought the Ducks defense did a great job,just use to seeing the offense score alot more, not really sure of some of the match ups Oregon-Texas, Alabama-Oklahoma,wonder what the Big 12 did wrong.

Kingfisher":1smmm56g said:
TexasBred":1smmm56g said:
That's all
That ain't right.....at least we're rooting for your Aggies even though they are playing some punk arse Basketball school that plays in the YMCA league while we play a team that was #1 for 1/3 the year that prolly should be playing BAMA. By the way how did OU really get into a BCS bowl this year???? Hook em!
Cry me a river guys. Be happy you even got invited to a game. And while your at it please go to Austin and teach your fans to stay for the entire ball game. I seldom have a problem rooting for the Horns but it burns my ass when the minute they get behind in the game you see a sunami of burnt orange headed for the exits. The worst fans in football..........We may very well get our a$$ handed to us tonight as well but we're there and we played quite a few ranked teams this year as well. True we lost to them but we played them and I think they are now ranked 3,4,5 and 13. Which one do you longhorns want first??

Probably will be more like the Cotton Bowl last year hopefully we might keep it close but I'm not too confident. Our defense especially the front seven is not strong enough to shut down the running game so I have a feeling Bama will run wild all night long.

TexasBred":mv98qm20 said:
Kingfisher":mv98qm20 said:
TexasBred":mv98qm20 said:
That's all
Cry me a river guys. Be happy you even got invited to a game. And while your at it please go to Austin and teach your fans to stay for the entire ball game. I seldom have a problem rooting for the Horns but it burns my ass when the minute they get behind in the game you see a sunami of burnt orange headed for the exits. The worst fans in football..........We may very well get our a$$ handed to us tonight as well but we're there and we played quite a few ranked teams this year as well. True we lost to them but we played them and I think they are now ranked 3,4,5 and 13. Which one do you longhorns want first??
I tried to be nice....ha ha. Your getting your arse whooped by the YMCA! I hope your feet hurt from standing up all night!

Latest posts