Gift

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Well,my son came by to drop off the tomahawk he got me for Christmas.. This thing is LEATHAL!! :shock: I thought he'd be silly and get me a rock on a stick with a bunch of dyed chicken feathers tied on it.. Nuh uh~~He knows his Mama to well..It's matt black. If it were a hammer,the peen /claw is a sharp point about 2 inches,the head has 2 holes in it to cut down on weight and is sharp enough to shave with..balance point is 2 inches from the head.. He wants me to carry it while I'm out and about on "Buzzy" in case somebodys Pitt gets loose.. Guess he wants me to be armed as well as dangerous with my driving :)

Whoa, Peg...you will make for a fearsome sight! Probably won't even have to swing the thing...just show it and bare your teeth back at those dogs.

Alice

Oh yeah,I can just see it now.. Honestly,I don't think I can carry it in sight,it's that lethal.. However,if that rapest gets in here, ---------- well-----------

Just looked it up--Tactical Tomahawk..Fusion by SOG..
Yep,this thing is serious! :shock:

If you run up on any fences that you need to take down, you can use the sharp pointed end to remove fence post staples. :D