Gift for nephew

Help Support CattleToday:

Should work nice for getting him started HD. I started my grandson with a single shot 22 when he was 5. I have spent hours and hundred of rounds of 22 shells teaching how to handle a firearm. He has turned into a pretty good little hunter.

hillsdown":9eixu6s8 said:
We got this as a Christmas gift (well one of many) for our nephew , we are hoping to use it as a teaching and learning tool so he can one day have his own 22 . Hope we made a good choice .
http://www.cabelas.ca/product/30115/rug ... x-40-scope

Btw , he worked very hard and was rewarded by being on the honor roll this trimester . :D

That's awesome
I have been wanting one of those
I know a guy that has one and uses it for rats on his farm and he said it's just dang near shoots like a 22

Want to adopt me too hd? I've always wanted a good air rifle.
I'm sure he will love it!

It is a really cool little gun, but like Cross says, it probably shoots like a 22. The one I shot did as well and we didn't have to experiment with making a.... well, never mind.

Thanks for the replies all ! Glad to know we didn't screw up too badly :D Yet :hide:

We plan on treating it like any other firearm in our home and it will be locked in our gun safe at all times and will only be allowed to be used with our supervision . That way we hope he will respect what it means to even have one and that they are NOT a toy .

Thank you so much again for all of your feed back , it is appreciated . :tiphat:

Latest posts