Giants Win Superbowl

Help Support CattleToday:

Luck, sheer luck! Being spotted 9 points at the start made it easier then it should have been.

Seems I'm lucky to have missed the whole half-time farce. I did have my Eli shirt on. :nod:

Not that I am a New England fan but I am for anyone playing against any team from New York on general principles. About three dropped passes by New England made the difference in the game.

BILL CLAYLAND":nqbzva7f said:
Did yall see Madonna slip?? lol

I guess I'm missing something, I saw the miss step. Why is a 40 something super star miss step on a bleacher a LOL moment? It's a he!! Of a lot better than then the " malfunction by Janet Jackson"

Alan

Didn't see the halftime show or too many of the commercials but I enjoyed the game. Expected a higher score but thought the Giants would win. Game was a bit sloppy at times but I thought both teams played well overall. Giants made big plays when it got to crunch time and the Patriots didn't.

Alan":1nud43ww said:
BILL CLAYLAND":1nud43ww said:

I guess I'm missing something, I saw the miss step. Why is a 40 something super star miss step on a bleacher a LOL moment? It's a he!! Of a lot better than then the " malfunction by Janet Jackson"

Alan
She's 53

Isomade":1wfvfodl said:
Alan":1wfvfodl said:
BILL CLAYLAND":1wfvfodl said:

Alan
She's 53

Same age as me! I am in lust! Why, why.... I feel.... Like a virgin.... For the very first time :D

Although if I was to stand next to her I would look 73 :(

VanC":1w4204ez said:
Didn't see the halftime show or too many of the commercials but I enjoyed the game. Expected a higher score but thought the Giants would win. Game was a bit sloppy at times but I thought both teams played well overall. Giants made big plays when it got to crunch time and the Patriots didn't.

The Giants won...what else can you say? Brady had :57 seconds and the ball. This time he wasn't "football god".
I sure hope Giselle forced him to apologize to the whole team. "Hey guys, she's a Brazilian supermodel. Ignore her. "
Belichik explaining himself has me in a really good mood.

I like the Colts, and whoever is playing New England. :lol:

There were 3 or 4 dropped passes in that last drive that should have been cought, not really sure that thats Bradys fault or the head coaches.

haase":2dbg43co said:
There were 3 or 4 dropped passes in that last drive that should have been cought, not really sure that thats Bradys fault or the head coaches.
Brady was off target a bit on each one of them as well...not spot on as usual. I think that last sack he took hurt his shoulder more than he showed...but it showed in his throws.

Latest posts