getting some teeth cutout updated

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
hi all i may not be on for 2 or 3 days.having some teeth cutout.so ill be knockedout.so ill be on my back.wich i hate.the worst thing is only eating soups. got tobe at dental surgons at 9am in the morning.scott

bigbull338":2qjvq7jj said:
hi all i may not be on for 2 or 3 days.having some teeth cutout.so ill be knockedout.so ill be on my back.wich i hate.the worst thing is only eating soups. got tobe at dental surgons at 9am in the morning.scott
Feel better Scott. Hope you dont get those "dry Sockets".

ok. don't laugh, but...

to make the swelling go down, so that you don't look like a chipmunk, put raw cabbage leaves on your face. It really does work. I know, I know. Sounds stupid. But it does work.

Good luck....

thanks im worried bout the dry socket.so no caffine or carbonated water for me.just soups jello an gatorade.an 4 days off. cant do anything for 4 days.dont want to blow the stitches.scott

Best of luck at the dentist. I'd rather let them remove an internal organ than even fill a tooth. I am a BIG BABY at the dentist office. I usually start crying in the waiting room. It's a strange irrational fear, I know! Best of luck Scott, take it easy for a few days.

Scott, best of luck at the dentist. I have never been very good at being relaxed in that office. Hope things go well, we will have to be patient and wait for your common sense and cattle savvy----good luck

I'm a dental assistant, No spittin, causes dry sockets, No rinsing, causes dry sockets, cool and warm food...nothin real hot..causes dry sockets.....best of luck....

After having a tooth extracted or surgically removed. It leaves a hole, with bone exposed. It bleeds and forms a blood clot that stays in that hole. If you loose that blood clot and it no longer is bleeding...the bone is exposed and hurts 10 times worse than the worst tooth ache.
Also..no drinking thru a straw...anything that forms a vaccuum , (straw drinking, smoking) will keep it bleeding for a long time. Also an old "indian trick" if it bleeds and won't stop, take a small tea bag, wet it thoroughly, squeeze it out..and place over the extraction sight. Something in Tea helps the blood to clot. Tastes horrible..but you dont hafta have it in there long.
I will say tho, you are less likely to have a dry socket if you have stitches....than if you dont have stitches.
Good luck bigbull

well i got the 3 teeth cut out.got back home by 2.an now im just laying around not doing nothing. only drinking gatorade and eating jello.keeping the sockets packed.took him 3 trys to hit my vain.so he could knock me out with the iv.they had fun trying to get me up an move me to another room.im faiely big and being knockout im dead weight. they finally got me moved to another room.scott

bigbull338":1xyzew2l said:
well i got the 3 teeth cut out.got back home by 2.an now im just laying around not doing nothing. only drinking gatorade and eating jello.keeping the sockets packed.took him 3 trys to hit my vain.so he could knock me out with the iv.they had fun trying to get me up an move me to another room.im faiely big and being knockout im dead weight. they finally got me moved to another room.scott
Scott, to think you went through all this, just for me to have forgotten to tell you I'm a Dentist in some States.

CABBAGE LEAVES! I tell ya, now, it works! Unless you like swelling of the face....

Bet you won't have jello for a while after this, will you!?

Happy recovery.