Get it while you can

Help Support CattleToday:

I grew up just minutes away from Heritage USA and I can tell you stories you wouldn't believe. His not being killed by someone by now speaks volumes about how peaceful we are in our society. While most everyone knows he is a shyster many do not realize the depths to which he will stoop to fleece a person out of their money. He used to promise real estate in Heritage USA to his believers. Plush homes among Christians if you gave him the deed to your home and your life's savings. Many did this only to learn that these homes were only time shares and he and his henchmen would dump people on the street in front of the welfare office when their time was up. Why he's still breathing is a mystery to me.

Does one really have to wonder why religion in this century is in such a declining state? Isn't this just another version of offering swamp land for the London Bridge sale?

Y'all's skepticism has me worried. I wonder if he will refund my payments...I was only reserving a humble shack in heaven's ghetto. :oops:

bball":za5anlit said:
Y'all's skepticism has me worried. I wonder if he will refund my payments...I was only reserving a humble shack in heaven's ghetto. :oops:
I guess I'll be (hopefully) livin out eternity under one of the golden bridges or overpasses then.
(when I ain't on heavenly guard duty that is)

greybeard":38nwkqfj said:
bball":38nwkqfj said:
I guess I'll be (hopefully) livin out eternity under one of the golden bridges or overpasses then.
(when I ain't on heavenly guard duty that is)

Going to start keeping my eye out for a refrigerator box..or maybe a nice gold plated shopping cart..heavenly overpass would suit me just fine...more than I deserve. :)

bball":sd3innbq said:
"yougottabeshyttinme". :shock: You gotta think big bb. Like next door to St. Peter. ;-)

TexasBred":3fom7v9d said:
bball":3fom7v9d said:
"yougottabeshyttinme". :shock: You gotta think big bb. Like next door to St. Peter. ;-)

TB, I wonder what Bakker would take on trade for a spot in St. Peter's subdivision?? On second thought, it's prolly better not knowing. :???:

bball":22o25z51 said:
TexasBred":22o25z51 said:
bball":22o25z51 said:

TB, I wonder what Bakker would take on trade for a spot in St. Peter's subdivision?? On second thought, it's prolly better not knowing. :???:

Maybe he'll give you Tammy Fay's mansion and kick her over in the "hood".

otoh, he might make you share it with Tammy Faye---I think I might just choose to live down close to the fire if that were the case.
(naaahh)

How long do you think he will sell lots in Heaven before he gets arrested for fraud?

kerley":2hmabh1e said:
How long do you think he will sell lots in Heaven before he gets arrested for fraud?

I think that is a slippery slope that his attorneys have thought through. Whose to say he can't? To say he can't one would have to say there is no heaven and no God.

The Bible warns us about people like him and Satan is waiting patiently on his arrival.

Jogeephus":3t4h56bt said:
kerley":3t4h56bt said:

I think that is a slippery slope that his attorneys have thought through. Whose to say he can't? To say he can't one would have to say there is no heaven and no God.

The Bible warns us about people like him and Satan is waiting patiently on his arrival.

I assume the lots in Satans neighborhood sell for less. Talk about climate change!

John, I think those lots are free but are rather crowded. I hope I never find out. Its sad when so many people can be so ignorant when it comes to religion and think they can buy their way in. Lots of lost souls. I find it sad.

Jogeephus":2rs0v5jx said:
John, I think those lots are free but are rather crowded. I hope I never find out. Its sad when so many people can be so ignorant when it comes to religion and think they can buy their way in. Lots of lost souls. I find it sad.

camel.png

Latest posts