Germanwings Jet Crash - suicide

Help Support CattleToday:

Amazes me that they say his breathing was very slow and normal. Makes me wonder if he took something to knock himself out during the descent. ....starring at a mountain my breathing would been off the chart.

Depends. Can't help but wonder if he didn't think he had a bunch of virgins waiting on him. Don't know that just saying.

Jogeephus":34qfhn1t said:
Depends. Can't help but wonder if he didn't think he had a bunch of virgins waiting on him. Don't know that just saying.

If I had virgins waiting on me my breathing would have been everything except slow and normal.

TexasBred":115ad2vy said:
Amazes me that they say his breathing was very slow and normal. Makes me wonder if he took something to knock himself out during the descent. ....starring at a mountain my breathing would been off the chart.

That does sound strange as much as I hate to agree with you.
Looks like natural instincts would have the adrenaline pumping as you flew into the ground.
Makes you wonder why there is not video of the cockpit recorded on the black box as well with
today's technology. With out that no really knows if he was coherent or not . Was it intentional or
was he taking some kind of hallucinate drug .

Michael Mannheimmer is not a credible source. The story was picked up from his blog, where he stated all evidence points to.... when in fact the police have yet to release any evidence. I would suggest waiting for at least a 2nd source before jumping on Mannheimmer's bandwagon of fear mongering.

A report I just heard was that he had some undisclosed illness and he hadn't told the airline.

I woul have thought had he been muslim the last sound on the tape would be him yelling "God is Great" in arabic. He supposedly has been diagnosed and treated for clinical depression.

Ouachita":2zk89vlg said:
As Bez has suggested, there will be more to this story.
For the folks that would like to know more about suicidal pilots and other odd "mishaps" in the air, check out http://www.planecrashinfo.com
You can listen to to CVR recordings and read transcripts.

I've read those before and heard some--really depressing stuff....

It appears he was a high functioning narcissistic sociopath suffering from depression.
(To put it in perspective 12% or approx 1 in 8 Americans have some degree of mental illness)
I expect that by now the police would have interviewed the girlfriend of 6 years. It's been reported they broke up the week before. No information has yet been released that I have seen, but she is rumored to be Muslim.
It could be the grand tragedy of a mentally ill male committing a spectacular act that he perceives would please or impress the object of his obsession.
Reminiscent of mentally ill John Hinckley jr shooting conservative President Reagan hoping it would impress the liberal object of his obsession, Jody Foster.

Son of Butch":2v2le5e9 said:
but she is rumored to be Muslim.

This would not be likely as the family would not allow her to date a kafir. If she did the family would be wild with anger.

If she was indeed his girl friend and the family approved he would have to be islamic and have passed some serious family vetting. Otherwise the dishonour brought to the family could - in some instances - lead to her death via the "honour killing" - as happened in Kingston, Ontario a couple years ago.

Lots of rumours in the mill - and eventually all of it will/might come out as the story unfolds.

Now Europe is tearing itself apart - looking for answers - when in fact there might not be any to be found.

I have a friend in Hanau that tells me the "non mainstream media" is working to find answers and it is his belief (along with many others) that the main stream media is actually hiding information.

Not sure why - but it does make for an interesting story to follow.

Information vs misinformation?

Conspiracies will abound - when in fact it might have been a mass execution/suicide carried out by a madman looking for notoriety and a mention in the history books.

It will all sort out with time....1st reports saying he lived with his parents now appear to be wrong too.
High functioning Sociopaths are skilled at deception, but in the end they act out on impulse with aggressive acts and willful disregard for safety of self or others.

Son of Butch":jvkwkl8f said:
It appears he was a high functioning narcissistic sociopath suffering from depression.
(To put it in perspective 12% or approx 1 in 8 Americans have some degree of mental illness)
I expect that by now the police would have interviewed the girlfriend of 6 years. It's been reported they broke up the week before. No information has yet been released that I have seen, but she is rumored to be Muslim.
It could be the grand tragedy of a mentally ill male committing a spectacular act that he perceives would please or impress the object of his obsession.
Reminiscent of mentally ill John Hinckley jr shooting conservative President Reagan hoping it would impress the liberal object of his obsession, Jody Foster.
A bit stupid though to make a plan that is 100% sure of killing your a$$ in an attempt to impress a girlfriend. Bet she was thrilled and so proud of his bravery.....:nod:

TexasBred":12f0inei said:
A bit stupid though to make a plan that is 100% sure of killing your a$$ in an attempt to impress a girlfriend. Bet she was thrilled and so proud of his bravery.....

Not if you're Brian Williams.

Jogeephus":o5y50bsg said:
TexasBred":o5y50bsg said:
A bit stupid though to make a plan that is 100% sure of killing your a$$ in an attempt to impress a girlfriend. Bet she was thrilled and so proud of his bravery.....

Not if you're Brian Williams.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts