Reaction score
Last night after dinner my fifteen year old girl says
to her younger sister " Five days till Christmas! Lets Hug."

She then falls down laughing and says "sometimes I'm so Gay"

Should I be worried???

Just kidd'in
Merry Christmas everybody

hillbilly

No, if she was trying to hide something she wouldn't say something like that in front of you.

My teenagers use that term as a slang word. If something doesn't suit their fancy they call it gay. Not to be confused with "gay" as in "homo", *******, etc. Example: "Mom these shoes are gay. Do you still have the receipt so I can trade em in?" They also use the term "fag" when mom isn't listening. I guess I should say something too. Example: "Quit roping my dog you fag." Plenty other terms I've had to learn along the way. "Tight" when something is good or great. Example: "Dad your truck is tight dude. Can I use it tonight?" Or when something is extra cool they call it "sick." Example: "Dad that 300 Weatherby is sick. Why don't you let me pack it, and you take my rifle?" The fun never ends.

When I was in school, Gay was a fairly common dirls name. WOnder if they've changed their names by now

dun

talk about messing up a perfectly good word.
I say "thats gay" all the time. its like "thats lame", meaning thats stupid

Is that like, one day I was feeling Gay, but she got up and left so I jumped for Joy. :eek:

Sorry to any I offended! :oops:

just addin' a word to the list is pimp..don't know where it came from.. like for example that shirt is pimp or aint that pimp, guess its a new word for "cool" i heard it today, my city cousins are in :roll: if that says much!!

-bherefords":1gz27use said:
just addin' a word to the list is pimp..don't know where it came from.. like for example that shirt is pimp or aint that pimp, guess its a new word for "cool" i heard it today, my city cousins are in :roll: if that says much!!

Yep. Been hearing that one too. And they even come up with their own words. Mine call something "dank" if it's cool.

Nope, i will ever now and then say dude but i do say gay..you hear it at school and you pick it up real fast..i do say gay and actually that's about it i will usually say awesome or something along those lines but never TIGHT or PIMP..holy molely..NO WAY

Wilson_Cattle_Company":p7dmfewl said:
Am I the only cowboy teenager left on the planet? :lol:

You will never hear "tight" or "pimp" come out of this cowboys face!! You couldn't force me to say that!! I would beat my self in the face with a baseball bat until I broke my jaw! :x

Passed out next to a keg? There's a real intelligent thing to say. Maybe you should start hitting yourself with a bat.

Latest posts