Gator

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
There was an 11.5 foot gator killed in Wilbarger Creek not too far from here! We're in Central Texas,not East Texas.. Eeeek! :hide:

Had them in the Trinity bottoms when I lived in Hutchins. Those boys running away from the Youth Village sure didn't know what they were about to fool with when they thought they'd cross down there. If the gaters didn't get them, the crap in the water sure would.

They've arrested whoever shot the gator,because it's aginst the law to shoot them in Bastrop county.
Never mind they don't exist in Bastrop county :? Guy was bragging about shooting it on Facebook.

Gee Peg, when a guy from Ohio see's a thread titled Gator, he thinks John Deere Gator, man was I surprised. The term Gator has become iconic, like bush hog .

Larry

If you go to www.elgincourier.com and scroll down a bit,there's a photo of the thing -- at first I thought the story was a hox,but it isn't :shock:
:hide: now I not only gotta watch out for the Copperheadedrattlemoccisens,I gotta look out for gators :help: Eeeeepp!!

peg4x4":3uk13sh5 said:
They've arrested whoever shot the gator,because it's aginst the law to shoot them in Bastrop county.
Never mind they don't exist in Bastrop county :? Guy was bragging about shooting it on Facebook.
Kind of like one of the local geniuses here that killed a bobcat and got his picture put in the paper holding it up. DNR didn't have any choice but to make a case against him for killing a bobcat out of season.

Latest posts