fury mule pic

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
i think i got the cart before the mule LOL.. we were going thru the field w wagon and tractor, i was setting in the wagon as we were going to work on getting fence post... maudie my draft mule decided to tag along
IM001432.jpg

i had her for 9 yrs.. only prob w her she so big if you ride bare back you have to use the tailgate of the truck.. but she has that down and shell walk up to the side of the truck and wait on you
IM001431.jpg

I love mules. I want to get me a couple of riding mules one of these days.

yeah im kinda partial to mules.. and donkeys.. the big one in the back is jake ( i call him big bad jon!) hes a belgin horse.. he hates me ! he belongs to our friends who we farm w. he has charged me, and try to stomp we a few times.. make me like mules even more !!!! he got feet the size of dinner plates!.. maudie loves kids.. you can fit about 4 on her .. never have to ride the bugs out of her.. she always ready to go..i havent been on her in a long time but when you do its just like you rode her yesterday .. only thing she so big.. when you trail ride unless your on an old rd your in the trees.. lol but shell wait till you duck.. LOL Rose

Latest posts