further to pregnant horse

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D.

Reaction score
Well my arab had her foal--had to call the vet @ 430 in the morning -but got it out live---everything was good for 2 days then we had mild spell put them outside when I put them in that night she went crazy kicked and bit the colt, so I put them back ourside - she killed the colt overnight. she is boss horse of 4 other horses, and ignorant,beautiful . intelligent and only allows me to ride her , But I swear there are times if I could carry a six gun like you Americans I,d blow her brains out .

Carlos D.":nj7lfy0b said:
Well my arab had her foal--had to call the vet @ 430 in the morning -but got it out live---everything was good for 2 days then we had mild spell put them outside when I put them in that night she went crazy kicked and bit the colt, so I put them back ourside - she killed the colt overnight. she is boss horse of 4 other horses, and ignorant,beautiful . intelligent and only allows me to ride her , But I swear there are times if I could carry a six gun like you Americans I,d blow her brains out .

Carlos, I would not hesitate to kill that horse. If it was one of mine it would buzzard meat. :mad:

Sorry for your lose, I know you been waiting for this foal.

Was this her first foal?

Alan

Mare (intentionally) killed her new foal? Well...if she was mine, the first thing I would do is to bury/dispose of the baby foal.

The second thing I would do is load her up and take to sale barn...aka "slaughter".

Stallions have been known to kill a foal...but, a mare!

Good luck on your decision!

How do you know she intentionally killed the foal? Might it have been sick and just died over night and it is a coinsidence that she bit it?

Latest posts