Fuel Prices

Help Support CattleToday:

jfont":ulp6njpr said:
Bought gas for $2.19 a gallon the other day. Lowest I've seen in a long time. What are yall paying in your area ?

Proverbs 12:10":22zha0lv said:
Some stations at $1.50 here....Wow! Wish gasoline would keep...I'd fill up some big tanks.
It will, but you;ld go broke buying Stabil for it all

I hope we are buying gas for these prices Memorial day. I will guess it will be more like 3.00 per gallon.

I don't understand it, living in a state on the coast where most of the refining is, and we are paying more than most. Our state tax must be higher ?

Good Lord, $1.50??? I haven't seen prices like that in, what, ten years?? I paid 1.87 the last time I topped off in Cleburne. Little more around where I live. I normally go to Cleburne to do errands and fill up there because it's cheaper.

In Red Deer Alberta unleaded gas was 86.9/L at the pump yesterday. Or $3.36 a US gallon. However our dollar is doing the rollercoaster ride so if you bought in US dollars it would be right around $2.69 US per US gallon.
Kind of a joke when you consider we produce it here in Alberta, but then we have really high taxes on it! Pays for all those good things you guys in the States don't have, like Medicare where you die before you get into the doctor, rules and regulations for anything you might possibly think of, official bilingualism, half the population working for the government, and last but not least about 6 million Frenchmen!

Latest posts