Free Brewers Grain

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3jpkwwwa said:
Nesikep":3jpkwwwa said:
Tell you what, I'll take any amount you can send, but you have to ship it

No problem send me your debit card # :tiphat: :D
will do :)

i dont have a debit card so any number i send you is fake or somebody else's :lol:

Sure, I'll send you my debit card number.. never knew someone would want the number of an overdrawn card though.. you must be feeling especially generous these days!

Nesikep":1sg3jrei said:
Sure, I'll send you my debit card number.. never knew someone would want the number of an overdrawn card though.. you must be feeling especially generous these days!
:lol: :lol: :clap:

As I mentioned before I was getting it for free - but gave up on it. Wasn't enough to bother with, so the cattle would be on and off it from week to week, I'll use my own grain out of the bins to keep consistency.

skyhightree1":hii7eudl said:
It sure is bad when you cant give away free grain.
If people won't take it for free, perhaps you could market it and sell it. Possibly a niche market. Or buy some cheap calves to run it through. :2cents:

RanchMan90":6qn2qbcl said:
skyhightree1":6qn2qbcl said:
If people won't take it for free, perhaps you could market it and sell it. Possibly a niche market. Or buy some cheap calves to run it through. :2cents:

I could do that and get steers and finish them

skyhightree1":3s5wvi8u said:
RanchMan90":3s5wvi8u said:
skyhightree1":3s5wvi8u said:

I could do that and get steers and finish them
Hey, I can help you out.. You send me the DDG and the steers and I'll take care of the rest for ya :lol2:

Latest posts