Four letter word!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Dam the ground is all white outside. Can't tell how much snow we got yet,too dark byt looks to be aboyt 2 or 3 inches. Know more by daylight. I hate any snow but I do welcome the moisture.
Don't look like It's slowing the traffic down any on 287Looks like the chance of getting moisture for the next three days are good.Temp back up to 67 by wensday.

Cal

We're getting it too but not that much yet, an inch maybe. Supposed to do it all day. At least the temps are in the double digits for a change, those 4s and 5s in the morning are tiresome.

dun":hd0b4azz said:
We're getting it too but not that much yet, an inch maybe. Supposed to do it all day. At least the temps are in the double digits for a change, those 4s and 5s in the morning are tiresome.

Know what ya mean Dun. It's 34 here this morning and a south wind. You can always know it wont get all that cold when the wind is from the south,but in winter months if the wind is from the north you can bet it's gonna be cold.
I think I'm getting to aged for cold weather.
Cal

3 1/2 inches on the ground last night at the house. Not much at all this a.m. It melted on the drive and off of the truck.

backhoeboogie":3d13mlbq said:
3 1/2 inches on the ground last night at the house. Not much at all this a.m. It melted on the drive and off of the truck.
Getting a lot heavier here and really starting to stack up. All the cows look like longhorns with the stripe down the back and the white splotches on their sides.

I hadn't closed the pump house door all winter since it's been so warm. It was 21º this morning and I had to go thaw the ice out of the little pipe that goes to the pressure switch at 5:30 this morning.

Ended up that the 1-2 inches they called for turned out to be 5 inches.

dun":3e2msu7e said:
Well by 3 pm yesterday the snow had all dissapeared and supposed to be in the 60's and 70's rest of the week and a possible chance of rain every day.Left lots and lots of mud,but no complaints here.
It will make the grass and wheat grow.
Cal

Calman":ie104uw4 said:
dun":ie104uw4 said:
Well by 3 pm yesterday the snow had all dissapeared and supposed to be in the 60's and 70's rest of the week and a possible chance of rain every day.Left lots and lots of mud,but no complaints here.
It will make the grass and wheat grow.
Cal
I wonder what he thinks of snow being just an hour old
Z1.jpg

I wonder what he thinks of snow being just an hour old
Z1.jpg
[/quote]

He's probably wishing he had stayed where he was at.
Had about 24 of them little buggers running around tails straight out and kicking up there heels in all that white stuff yesterday.Was sure fun watching.

Cal

Calman":2wd03fpb said:
He's probably wishing he had stayed where he was at.
Had about 24 of them little buggers running around tails straight out and kicking up there heels in all that white stuff yesterday.Was sure fun watching.

Cal
That's what he's doing this morning but doesn;t have anyone else to play with yet

Latest posts