found after 10 years

Help Support CattleToday:

Thats insane... I mean how does this stuff even happen ? Makes me wonder out of all those missing kids you see on billboards and posted all over where are they is someone holding them as well ?

he had to have some control over those poor girls for 10 years to go unnoticed ,,,, looks like you couldnt even pi$$ betwwen those houses and not hit wood....

ALACOWMAN":218z6qna said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-teen-girls-missing-for-decade-found-alive-as-cops-offer-few-details/

Anyone with information on the case is being asked to call the Cleveland FBI at 216-522-1400.

No amber alert issued because no one actually saw an abduction. That's crazy.
Sorry FBI, but that horse done left the barn 10 years ago--you're a little late with your call for public assistance. Figures.

i couldnt drive by a house with boarded up windows every day,, and not think theres something strange about that.. in a city that size, you would think the city would have checked into it long before now.... he$% even here if you got mud on your tires.. they think your cooking meth somewhere

Needs to carry the death penelity, they'll probably get community service.

Alan said:
Needs to carry the death penelity, they'll probably get community service.[/quote] if i was a parent id hope so.... then id carry out the first.... one minute reaching over to pick up some trash....next minute the devil is gigging his ass with his fork :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":134ot1tu said:
i couldnt drive by a house with boarded up windows every day,, and not think theres something strange about that.. in a city that size, you would think the city would have checked into it long before now.... he$% even here if you got mud on your tires.. they think your cooking meth somewhere
I haven't spent much time up in Cleveland (as little as possible), but I don't think boarded up windows are all that uncommon in some parts of town.

They just sort of glanced over it in that article, but the one girl apparently had a 6 year old daughter… after being there for 10 years….

It sure must give the families of missing kids some hope. I think they should ask the 3 girls what the brothers sentences should be. Myself I think they should lock them in that same house for 10 years and not let them out. When their 10 years is up, hang them in the front yard. This story makes me feel like I am riding a rollercoaster. My thoughts and prayers go out to them ladies.

highgrit":39xf85j9 said:
It sure must give the families of missing kids some hope. I think they should ask the 3 girls what the brothers sentences should be. Myself I think they should lock them in that same house for 10 years and not let them out. When their 10 years is up, hang them in the front yard. This story makes me feel like I am riding a rollercoaster. My thoughts and prayers go out to them ladies.
well they pretty much killed one of the girls mother,, its said she grieved herself to death at 47 after her girl went missing

Just another one of the reasons I decided against having children in this present day! This is insane, can't believe it went on for 10yrs.

yes,. hard to believe that went on under the neighbors noses for that long. They need to give those brothers the death penalty for sure. Took a long time of those young girls lives from them..

Limomike":x9t9omea said:
yes,. hard to believe that went on under the neighbors noses for that long. They need to give those brothers the death penalty for sure. Took a long time of those young girls lives from them..

I am thinking the death panalty would be too easy. I am thinking life without parole in a cell with a very large man named Bubba who is starved for affection. Rotate in a new Bubba regularly.

Dave":21z9yqiv said:
Limomike":21z9yqiv said:

I am thinking the death panalty would be too easy. I am thinking life without parole in a cell with a very large man named Bubba who is starved for affection. Rotate in a new Bubba regularly.

If it had been one on my children or grandchildren I would do what that ole boy in La. did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf ... laynext=11

Apalling how depraved some people are. Totally ruined the lives of those young women to satisfy their twisted desires. They were just teenagers when they were taken, one was 14 and one was 16, didn't see the age of the 3rd girl. Now they are in their 20's and supposed to be adults but there is this huge gap in their development plus dealing with all the trauma they have been through. They might never get their lives back on track. And the child that resulted, what an emotional roller coaster that must be for the mother. She loves her child I am sure, but a constant reminder.... The death penalty is too good for those guys, it doesn't hurt enough.

MO_cows":206ogv5z said:
Apalling how depraved some people are. Totally ruined the lives of those young women to satisfy their twisted desires. They were just teenagers when they were taken, one was 14 and one was 16, didn't see the age of the 3rd girl. Now they are in their 20's and supposed to be adults but there is this huge gap in their development plus dealing with all the trauma they have been through. They might never get their lives back on track. And the child that resulted, what an emotional roller coaster that must be for the mother. She loves her child I am sure, but a constant reminder.... The death penalty is too good for those guys, it doesn't hurt enough.

I thought about the penalty and think they should be staked out next to a fire ant mound with honey poured over their genitals, keep the Mexican Vultures fought off for about half of a day then let them finish off the vermin.

Latest posts