Ford 6610

Help Support CattleToday:

Bmitchell0027

Reaction score
Purchased this tractor yesterday after looking at different tractors for several months. It's a 89 6610 II series (4000hrs), with a bush hog loader. It's not perfect but is a big upgrade from the wore out165 MF that I've been using. This will be the first tractor I've had with a loader or cab. I think I did pretty good on the tractor but for the heck of it what do you all think the tractor is worth?

I don't know the value, condition is a major factor. Looks really good and has low hours. I would think in great shape anything less than 15k you did all right. Around here a loader on a 2 wheel drive tractor is pretty much useless when it's wet though. Good luck with your new tractor.

Around here you'd be hard pressed to find that tractor for under $15K.. it's got good tires, reasonable hours, a FEL, and doesn't look bashed up. Whatever you paid, it should do you for a while :)

Thanks for the replys, I gave 13,500 for the tractor and have been looking for a while and compared to everything I've looked at in my area I think I did pretty good.

Bmitchell0027":2b26uiu4 said:
Thanks for the replys, I gave 13,500 for the tractor and have been looking for a while and compared to everything I've looked at in my area I think I did pretty good.
I think you did ok on price if the condition is ok. Saw one advertised here without cab for about the same money and hours.

you gave all that tractor was worth.the tractor looks tobe in pretty good shape as well.

Don't think you stole but you got it for a fair price. Doesn't take much of a tractor to break $10k nowadays and those are great tractors. Simple, tough and good power to weight. I think you done good. Enjoy!

Latest posts