For the good of the family...

Help Support CattleToday:

circlet

Reaction score
A man was on his death bed and his wife came to him to make clear her conscience before her husband left this earth.

"Darling" she said, "I have a confession, I haven't always been faithful. But before you become too upset, I want to explain things" He reached out and held her hand and told her to go ahead, that he would try to understand.

She began, "Remember the year when the crops all died in the summer drought and the cows died in the winter blizzard and we thought the bank was going to foreclose? Well, the reason they didn't foreclose is because I went to town and slept with the bank President. Please forgive me, I only did it for you and the kids so we could save our place" Her husband told her that he understood and forgave her.

She thanked him and kissed him and continued, "Remember when our only son Johnny applied for college and wasn't accepted how heartbroken he was? Well when you weren't around I went to town and slept with the Dean of the College, that's how Johnny finally got into school. Now look at him, he's a successful businessman. Please forgive me, I only did it to give our son a better life." Her husband was a little more shaken, but again told her that he understood, she thanked him and kissed him again. For a moment there was a silence in the room, finally the husband mustered enough strength and courage to ask, "Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

The wife sighed and replied, "You remember when you were running for County Auditor?"

jim, you aren't slow, you just must have voted for the other guy!!! :lol: :tiphat:

Latest posts