• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For newcomers..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
No advertising, no politics, no profanity, no threatening of others

Welcome to the forums

VanC

Reaction score
Mod1":2y3mexcq said:
No advertising, no politics, no profanity, no threatening of others

Welcome to the forums

Well, I was gonna make some smart alec comment, but then I saw the locked thread a few doors down from here. I got a feeling this guy isn't a newcomer.

grannysoo

Reaction score
Mod1":93j84qjr said:
no threatening of others

This is the one that I have never understood. Why anyone would want to fight and threaten on a computer screen is just beyond my understanding.

To sum it up, if you wouldn't say it in church on Sunday morning, it probably shouldn't be said here. :nod:

spoon

Reaction score
FarmGirl10":1hdv1dt1 said:
:?: What did i miss?
Dunno, I missed it too. If you find out let me know will ya? :D

canuck

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Just was looking at the net and saw someone talking about fullblood Maines. We raise them, and love' em. So I decided to drop in and say hello.
Canuck

Little Cow

Reaction score
How about "no spitting"? I really hate when it gets all over my screen. :lol2:

Seriously? A newcomer was that rude? I am always very polite whenever I first enter any message board. Don't why anyone would show up with guns blazing unless maybe they had an axe to grind with someone and were using a new identity to do it? Just a thought. I've seen that on the horse board I visit. The only way you can tell is that the style of writing is somehow familiar.

cypressfarms

Reaction score
grannysoo":9kkx3l3t said:
Mod1":9kkx3l3t said:
no threatening of others

if you wouldn't say it in church on Sunday morning, it probably shouldn't be said here. :nod:

I dunno granny; our priest (I'm Catholic) starts off every sermon with a "Boudreaux and Thibodeaux" joke. Some are definitely interesting.

1982vett

Reaction score
cypressfarms":33vug2lj said:
grannysoo":33vug2lj said:
Mod1":33vug2lj said:
no threatening of others

if you wouldn't say it in church on Sunday morning, it probably shouldn't be said here. :nod:

I dunno granny; our priest (I'm Catholic) starts off every sermon with a "Boudreaux and Thibodeaux" joke. Some are definitely interesting.

Got to wake em up and get em started listening somehow. :lol:

Ashland

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and doing a test run. Please excuse me if I make some errors. Trying to understand how to participate on here. :?

B.C.K Red Angus

Reaction score
Hello, im looking for any ideas what may have caused this, i have some red angus cows that are going to calve at the end of march and i went out the other day to check on them and one had a premature calf , She has had cave before and no problem . is this some thing i should wore about?? :help:

dun

Reaction score
B.C.K Red Angus":23zx68xh said:
Hello, im looking for any ideas what may have caused this, i have some red angus cows that are going to calve at the end of march and i went out the other day to check on them and one had a premature calf , She has had cave before and no problem . is this some thing i should wore about?? :help:
Have you had any weather that would stress them more then a usual winter? Vaccinations up to date, changed feed recently, what was her BCS?

JulietLove

Reaction score
hello.. i am Emily from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,im just new here..i'll hope that i can have new friend here..

Isomade

Reaction score
slick4591":39z344f1 said:
:welcome: Emily! Do you have cattle or are just wanting to hang out?
Can't you see that Tux is trying to conduct business here. He's about to get married. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts