For Knersie and 3way.

Help Support CattleToday:

Randy the only thing that really strikes me about him is balance. He is not as balanced as he could be from front to back. Almost looks like two different bulls stuck together.

Having said that he is a pretty good bull. Better than a lot that are posted here!

Hard to beleive he is a half brother to the Butt shot bull. This ones sire is a grandson of the sire of the butt shot bull. He was fed about 60 days at weaning wintered on hay and grass this spring.I totally agree with you on no balance.

He's just a little more refined than the butt shot bull, not perfect, but not bad either. I don't think he really lacks balance, for me its more a case of his front end is too good for the rest of him.

Knersie he is i guess good enough in most ways. He has better feet and eye set than the butt shot bull. But he is gonna have a bit more frame than the other bull. I like the Butt shot bulls eye appeal better than this one. With so many look at this bull and that bull threads here lately, folks should take a look at this one and the butt shot bull. Different sires sure turn out different product.

No i bumped the butt shot thread up just so folks could compare if they wished to. Both have the same Dam even the sires are related.

That's hard to pick at but the front and back don't match up. he looks like you cut him in half at about his scrotum and photo-shopped in a different bull on the back half(I know you didn't). I think it's the way he slopes up from the middle of his back up to his hip combined with the hair only being on his back half. If he was slicked of all the way it wouldn't draw as much attention to the difference between the front and back half.
If I were going to buy a lim bull I'd jump on him. :D

CP he really does look better than the picture shows him. He just ain't photogenic. But he has grew fairly well with very little grain. He has good feet good legs his eyes have a good set to them. Good muscle and is gentle without being a pet.

Latest posts