For All you Dallas fans

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
nuff said :lol2:

1150980_10200353577582510_1329783310_n.jpg

The Denver Broncos have a new line of cologne. It's a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.

Come on man. They played one bad game all last year and they are the odds on favorite to be in the Super Bowl.

The cowboys players are the odds on favorites to be home stumpbreaking some heifers in January!

The picture was some well intentioned humor don't make it a crusade!

Ya'll must not have heard. Jerry says Dallas has an outstanding chance of going to the big one this year... just like he's been saying since the '96-'97 season. :lol:

slick4591":t7ce4pdo said:
Ya'll must not have heard. Jerry says Dallas has an outstanding chance of going to the big one this year... just like he's been saying since the '96-'97 season. :lol:
Half the team has already been to the big house.

I watch Dallas play to see them loose. I love it when they loose. As long as they are owned by the current owner I hope they loose every game. I will never root or forgive them for they way they treated Landry.

Caustic Burno":3olzz08q said:
I watch Dallas play to see them loose. I love it when they loose. As long as they are owned by the current owner I hope they loose every game. I will never root or forgive them for they way they treated Landry.

Good for you. I love to see them loose too.
"Hail to the Redskins."

fitz

Caustic Burno":2fkd1xd2 said:

I agree. Tom Landry was a classy guy. Even if he did steal the Bronco's playbook for the 1977 Superbowl :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

fitz":3a3kihv6 said:
Caustic Burno":3a3kihv6 said:

Good for you. I love to see them loose too.
"Hail to the Redskins."

fitz

That's racist against Native Americans dontcha know? A couple of far left magazines will no longer use "Redskins" but the phrase "Washington pro football team". :bang:

john250":3vdgk2gb said:
That's racist against Native Americans dontcha know? A couple of far left magazines will no longer use "Redskins" but the phrase "Washington pro football team". :bang:

Careful John. PETA will be after you guys for using that "Colt" name. That's cruelty to animals you know.

TexasBred":ljfxzcx1 said:
john250":ljfxzcx1 said:

Careful John. PETA will be after you guys for using that "Colt" name. That's cruelty to animals you know.

Since Peyton went away, the cruelty has mostly been suffered by ticket buying fans.