untitled11.jpg

untitled14.jpg

untitled15.jpg

untitled17.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled9.jpg

IMO... i dont think it was the least funny.

in fact i think it is racist. :mad: :devil2: :mad: :devil2:

(except for the bear)

I thought it was funny. Maybe I have a more developed sense of humor. Or maybe I just don't get offended at politically incorrect jokes.

Oh, I'm cutting and pasting. Especially the the ROR. I laughed until I was coughing and teary eyed.

Lammie":2i2h87bt said:
Oh, I'm cutting and pasting. Especially the the ROR. I laughed until I was coughing and teary eyed.

That was one of my favorites too.

TexasBred":ntk05org said:
Looks like an ACORN recruiting ad. :wave:
Yeah, that first one showing the pick up load of democrats all going to the bank to get sub-prime home mortgage loans is especially funny. Ha ha.

ga. prime":o9yob7gj said:
TexasBred":o9yob7gj said:
Yeah, that first one showing the pick up load of democrats all going to the bank to get sub-prime home mortgage loans is especially funny. Ha ha.

I like to think that they are all buying mobile homes from the factory where Steve works!

Hey, backlog is backlog...

ga. prime":3jxvymqx said:
TexasBred":3jxvymqx said:
Wonder how long it would take them to clear out of the county if that Gurkha dude showed up with that blade?

Ryder":zmfmxmzi said:
ga. prime":zmfmxmzi said:
TexasBred":zmfmxmzi said:
Wonder how long it would take them to clear out of the county if that Gurkha dude showed up with that blade?

Probably not long.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The funniest thing about this thread is the 14 year old scolding all u old farts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Way to go \,,/(-_-)\,,/showman, u make your mama proud :D

Latest posts