For 76

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe this is better?

4075583334_61eee4297e_b.jpg

cool - those older mags are fun to look through and look back to.

that dahlen family sold their place last spring - sad deal it was an old ranch. they wanted me to buy the cows but would not lease the grass as they wanted to sell it. i think the cows made a trip to great falls - sad, sad deal.

dd - dennis is my uncle and i bought him out in 1992 and have been leasing his grass since but won't have it next year as he sold it to his pharmacist son that is going to run some cows on it. if you look at that pedigree you'll see the old 8D bull and i am still looking for semen on 50Y if anyone ever comes across some.

errol fritz got out of the herefords in the early eighties if i remember right. he and his eldest son raise red angus and sell 40/50 good red bulls now. his youngest son sells 30/40 good charolais bulls. the oldest son still says you can't beat a good hereford mamma cow.

i see the prairie grass looks about as tall as it does today in those two pictures... thanks that was neat

maybe i won't get back out to fence...

i still have some of those hartland (not harland) bred cattle. darn good cattle that pretty much disappeared. trying to linebreed the hartland cattle i have left. i think i know a guy that has some don hartland 179 semen.

Latest posts