Fondest High school memory

Help Support CattleToday:

The night a couple of Senior girls decided to teach me and my buddy Vince how to kiss.

We were freshman.

What a night!!!!!!!!!

3waycross":3akqt6ix said:
The night a couple of Senior girls decided to teach me and my buddy Vince how to kiss.

We were freshman.

What a night!!!!!!!!!

Wow that does sound like quite a night. :banana: :clap:

iowafarmer":2y35es7p said:
3waycross":2y35es7p said:

We were freshman.

What a night!!!!!!!!!

Wow that does sound like quite a night. :banana: :clap:

I thought I had a great time in highscool. ;-)

Walt

I am thinking it was the time ice water was dripping out of my tool box. The principal was looking for me and word was out from earlier incidents out in the parking lot. I called Mom on the pay phone to come get my truck. When I got to the parking lot my truck was gone and I went and got in Dad's car, opened the trunk, the glove box - everything. I then told them Mom had borrowed my truck that day and demanded to know why they were harrassing me.

There are some other memories that I will not disclose!!!!!

I cannot discribe to you how much I hated High school. :devil2: .For almost 30 years I would not go into the town it was in. :mad: I'd drive 20 miles to shop. About 10 years ago I started going to the Library there,but I don't for the most part,shop there. (NO,I don't hold a grudge! Whatever made you think that :lol2: )

ALX.":1rc2ywlt said:
3waycross":1rc2ywlt said:

What did the girls do while you and Vince were kissing?

Same thing they were doing while you were stumpbreaking one of your sheep. You jeuvenile moron.

3waycross":32flotai said:
ALX.":32flotai said:
3waycross":32flotai said:

Same thing they were doing while you were stumpbreaking one of your sheep. You jeuvenile moron.

:clap: :clap: :nod: :nod: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

3waycross":10zc46z8 said:
ALX.":10zc46z8 said:
3waycross":10zc46z8 said:

3way, you gotta admit you walked into that one! I should know. I post stuff like this all the time and then blush for it later when I read what I wrote.

3waycross":1gljpocv said:
ALX.":1gljpocv said:
3waycross":1gljpocv said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In reality, stumpbreaking you in front of everyone is more fun!

"jeuvenile" ??? You :dunce: .

:lol: :D :banana: :banana: :tiphat:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In reality, stumpbreaking you in front of everyone is more fun!

"jeuvenile" ??? You :dunce: .

:lol: :D :banana: :banana: :tiphat:

3Way be careful. Looks like ALX is getting turned on. :lol: :lol: Not to worry...his being a pedofile he probably wants someone much younger.

What kind of man would want to "stumpbreak" another man? He's got a sick thing for you 3-way.

backhoeboogie":24n54ijp said:
What kind of man would want to "stumpbreak" another man? He's got a sick thing for you 3-way.

Maybe it's the 3-way name that gets him.

My most vivid memory would have to be the girl fight on the first day when I got off the bus. I do mean fight. It was three girls on one and the one by herself kicked all their a$$es. She also grabbed ahold of one guy who just happened to be standing too close and kicked his a$$ too. It looked like WWE, only real. She was slinging them around by the hair, kicking them in the head, you name it. I know now how childish it was, but for a high school kid, that was some quality entertainment.

I apologize to all of you. I broke my own rule about EVER answering ALX.

It won't happen again.

Ya'll have some fun with it, if you want. I really don't mind.

3waycross":6dqs80c9 said:
I apologize to all of you. I broke my own rule about EVER answering ALX.

It won't happen again.

Ya'll have some fun with it, if you want. I really don't mind.

I apologize to all as well and to 3 way. Was meant as a friendly joke, and maybe that wasn't as obvious as I thought it was. Sorry.

I was glad to get out of high school, but loved college. It was all about how you were treated.

I loved auto shop, got to work on my VW bug in there, both during class and after school.

School dances, drive ins ( sneaking in ), 6 packs , getting $10 from the old man and having a great weekend! :lol:

The state football finals in Austin. Daughter now attends UT and I get goosebumps walking into that stadium to watch the Longhorns play

Honestly, I was glad to put my hometown in my rear view mirror. But now, with the benefit of 28 years of life since I graduated from high school, it looks a heck of a lot better than it did driving away from it.

Latest posts